FOUND Vans For Sale!

eporter

Adventurer
Anybody into Fusos? That utility body looks cool..

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/5957899334.html

$8500:
Year: 2000
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JW6BBF1H7YL006057
Mileage: 147,657
Number of Axles: 2
Make: Mitsubishi
Fuel Type: Diesel
Model: Fuso
Class: Class 4 (14,001-16,000 lbs.)
Transmission Type: Automatic
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats Vehicle Title: Clear
Color: White

exp1.JPG

furtledurt

2001 Astro AWD Asheville NC area.

I've got a 2001 Astro AWD, 125k, 12v fan in roof, removable full size bed, no rust. 5 new Goodyear Wrangler tires with less than 1k miles on them. 2" hitch. Also comes with a 3" lift that hasn't been installed. Thule box doesn't go.
Transmission lost the sun gear. Needs repair or replace.
I'll add more pictures when I get a chance. Not on Craigslist yet, thought I'd start here.
$1100 obo.
20150519_144735 (2).jpg

Last edited:

mezmochill

Is outside
If you fix the transmission, you will more than get your money back on the repair. AWD astros have pretty good resale value.

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/5986929634.html

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
1995 4x4 van in good working condition. Red and silver in color, it does have some body rust, will need a wind shield, and some exhaust work. Has street tires on it but was used mostly off road. Has new brakes and all the seats. It has 202,396 miles. Asking $3,500 for it. Also, selling a 1996 two wheel drive Green/Blue van. It runs good but will need some steering work. It has 242,105 miles. Only has the first bench seat. Asking $1,500 for it. Or come see and make offer on both.
00F0F_iQoi1s2Ffgb_600x450.jpg

furtledurt

If you fix the transmission, you will more than get your money back on the repair. AWD astros have pretty good resale value.
Yeah, thought about that. Just don't have the time to fool with it. The day it broke I was looking for a 4l60e when I found an Express AWD and bought it. I thought I'd give someone else the opportunity.

Selling my ford van.

2006 ford e-150, 4.6L, ~90k miles, less than 1000 miles on the rebuilt engine

I've done just about everything to this van in the last 1yr......

12/2016 the van got

-rebuilt long block with new timing chains/tensioners/guide rails, new pistons/rings, new rod and main bearings, all new gaskets (duh)
-radiator
-water pump
-thermostat
-belt tensioner
-belt
-idler pulley
-all cooling system hoses
-spark plugs
-cam sensor
-crank sensor
-purge valve hose from valve to intake
-starter rebuilt (by a local generator shop, not a auto parts store junk)
-alternator rebuilt(same as above)
-A/C system service
-transmission service, transmission front and rear seals (had it out)
-driveshaft balace/new u joints

7/2016 van got

-weldtec 4" suspense system consisting of
-front coils
-bent I beams
-fox 2.0's all 4 corners
-fox steering damper kit
-re arched rear springs, with 2 added leafs

-differential rebuild
-4.10 gears
-track loc limited slip
-new bearings/seals

started the "camper conversion" process.

its got a 3/4" plywood floor, with solid sheet of vinyl flooring bonded to it
the rear/side doors are stuffed with ROXUL, and have adrian steel poly liner door panels installed, the door panels have a layer of reflectix on the inside.
driver side wall has the adrian steel poly liner installed, all the reachable cavities stuffed with roxul and a layer of reflectix glued to the poly liner wall.
passenger side rear wall has been stuffed with ROXUL, and will be getting the poly liner wall installed this week with reflectix.

e504ca55-5d90-4c2b-9cd1-75c006ba5852_zpsxdlsop6v.jpg

$11,000

full story here:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/151472-Simple-kind-of-van-a-2006-e150-build-thread

bumping this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy