Fred the Van. The More We Explore's Adventure Van Build Thread

sixstringsteve

Explorer
The build is going great. The videos of the build, however, are taking a bit of time. I'll have a new episode up this weekend. I've got over 1TB of raw footage to edit.

Last edited:

radorsch

Adventurer
I agree with every one above- great videos. Funny and fun to watch. Also, educational regarding the process. I'm lovin' watching you build.

teehee

Adventurer
Steve,

I don't know you but I'm proud of you just the same! In a world where many men can't or won't get their hands dirty or are scared to learn to make their own repairs or improvements, you are proving that you're not scared of the challenge or afraid to learn new things. Very refreshing and motivating to watch your videos! Keep up the great work and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of us. As you have mentioned in your videos, you've caught yourself taking risks with your personal safety. Please take the time to think about what your doing before you do it. At work we have an acronym we use for situations where personal or equipment safety is at risk...it's STAR = Stop, Think, Act and Review. All of the fun adventures you have set before you won't be realized if you get seriously hurt. Have fun and be safe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner