How many xj owners on here

Jay S.

Observer
I'm in a 98XJ Limited with the TnT Long Arm. It's got 5.5"ZJ springs, ARB front bar, ARB roof rack, and soon to have a Dana 44 rear with 4.56s and a Detroit...

rubix-xj

URL=http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=7472395]
1117534070.jpg
[/URL]

this is my first post on here, im found out about this forum through naxja and rof . this is my 1990 junk yard lift , 32 ss. moving the gas tank , cutting the fenders for 34's, gonna make a sleeping deck out back and close off the rear cab with a soft top.

Brett M

Adventurer
So, I just noticed that I used the U4WDA name when I posted my Jeep. OOPS!

Oh, and Jason, I think that the first pic was Kurts....the second, your's of course ;)

Two more!

DSC_2659-1.jpg

DSC_2534.jpg

over2land

Observer
In!

Got a '98 XJ!

Oh, and a '97 that I'm tearing apart to bring back my '88 MJ!

Oh yeah... and an '89 MJ that is taking hand me down parts from the '88

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Guess I introduce myself and my rigs here.....
Found this site while researching sand ladders. I like the what I have been seeing. Great info not only on vehicles builds , but the trailer section is awsome.
My name is Matt and I currently have a 93 XJ w/ 4.5" Black Mtn lift, 31" BFG A/T's on Jeep Canyon rims, Con-Ferr rack, E-Bay rear bumper w/ spare tire-jerry can ability....
I have a MileMarker PE 8000 for it when I find the right bumper.
My other rig is a 97 Dodge Ram X-Cab 4x w/ 3" Rncho lift, 315/75/BFG M/T's, 5.2 powerplant w/Hypertech programmer. This is my DD, so the XJ is being outfitted as the Family wheelin' rig....
Haven't figured out how to post pics here yet, but when I do I'll post some.

Great site:wings:

jh504

Explorer
xj

I am a new member and an xj owner. here is my rig, it is a work in progress, i have tj fender flares and a swing away tire carrier ready to be put on this week. and the list will go on.

Last edited:

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
jeep-fun-happy-happy.jpg

Here is my 99 xj, straight six, automatic transmission. I've got a 2.5" lift with 235/75 tires on black soft 8 wheels. The only engine modification I've done is a K&N intake, but I would like to do an edge trail jammer kit. And as soon as these tires go bald I am going to put another inch and a half of lift and get some 32 inch tires.

But my dream jeep is a wrangler with a brute conversion and LS1 engine swap and a set of portal gear axles.

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
Wow, lots of XJ owners on here! :clapsmile:

I've got a 98 that is currently, and has been for months, undergoing a larger lift.
I had a 3" Skyjacker on there for about 3 years and finally wore/tore out about 7 BFG M/T's over that time and figured i should get some new meats.
Thought i could get some 33-12.5R15's on there with new wheels and better offset if i cut the fenders enough...
I was wrong. :(
So, i got an RE 4.5 and started ripping all te old crap off. Pretty much from the start it was a total PITA job, and i started this thing back in September. Then in November it got too cold in my un-insulated garage to work on it, so it's been sitting there in a couple hundred pieces since that time.
It's just starting to warm up (it's been above freezing a few days in March) so i'm hoping to get some friends and get out there soon to get rolling on it again.
I've got an ARB snorkel on there now, but i need a replacement rubber tube, the part that runs from the fender area to the airbox.
I also need bumpers front and rear (mine have been pounded on enough for a couple of lifetimes now) and some rock sliders.
A winch would be nice as well, but front tow points will suit me fine for a while. lol

I attached a pic of some nice waterfalls that are fun to try and climb at a friend's property in NY state. (It was Canada Day long weekend.) :D

stick

Adventurer
boats2jg1.jpg

I'm an XJ owner too. It's my daily driver. (I gotta' take some more recent pics) Nothing too exciting with this one. Just a few aftermarket things:

Yakima landing pads and control towers
Yakima 58" cross bars
Yakima king cobra bike rack
Yakima steelhead bike rack
Yakima stacker kayak carrier
Yakima load warrior cargo basket
Custom 4x4 front tow hooks and brackets
rear hitch
K&N filter
235x75x15 Firestone Destination AT tires
Big tool box full of tools, recovery gear, first aid, etc. in the back
Sony stereo
remote car starter :ylsmoke:

Last edited:

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
I like how you tied your bumper into your fender protection and your rock sliders.
I'd like to do that with mine eventually as well. :26_7_2:

jeepninmt

hey, good old montana boy here.. got a 1990 jeep xj with a pro comp 5in lift. runing 33in tires with 1.5in whell spacer that convert me over to a 5 on 5.5 bolt patter and some vert good off road traction! i have recntly put a new 4.0 with a torqe cam and lifter kit in it with the new timeing gear kit also. much more power over stock 4.0. got the K@N cold air intake to top it off with a hokker header guarnted not to crack(as my last 4 oem style ones have.) Waitng for warmer weather to start the front and rear bumper build. im getn ready to put dana 44 front and rear that i got my hands on but i do have a few ? if any one readn this has done any sort of axle swaps on a xj please contact me asap!1 thank you much.. oya also just but a delta 60 muffler on it with 3in pipe comeing out of the header!!SOUNDS GRATE AND GETS OFF THE LINE REAL FAST! well good luck to all you other jeepfreaks out thr and hit me up if you got any ? of your own i might b able to help with!

your fellow jeeper

Shane (kalispell mt)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal