I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Wheels are all here, Method M707's. I am over all of the faux bead lock looking wheels with all of nooks and hardware to clean and the lips that constantly hold water. These sort of have a Rally wheel look and they are different and that makes me happy.

93g4fuT.jpg

Here they are on another F250 Tremor.

15B9BSc.jpg

I picked up some of their peep through center caps for the front hubs. They allow access to the hub while covering most of it and the silver.

74JzWY0.jpg

This is how they look on a Super Duty.

YIASrRm.jpg

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Let’s be honest. Your timeline is like comparing human years to dog years. It’s like a 7:1 ratio. Meaning right after you get 38’s, you’ll immediately be shopping for 40’s.

Save yourself the 3 months and a bunch of money like @Todd n Natalie said, and do it now.
🤣😂🤣😂
Hey goes thru vehicles faster than kardashians thru a basketball team..😆

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I've been eyeing those wheels. The faux bead locks have always been horrible imo. Luckily I have ~15k left in my tires to decide if I want to drop the coin on wheels.

A new wheel can totally transform the look of the truck and make you fall in love with it all over again. I say go for it.
I also say go for it and get some new wheels @tacollie

@Tex68w what are your plans for the camping part of this build? FWC? Project M? Anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner