I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Sounds like me, I want a Tundra but it’ll sit most all the time. Maybe the vehicle market will crash then I can get one.

One of the perks of my job is a take home company truck for personal use. I’ve got a 2020 Toyota Tunda SR5 crew for a company truck and that I use as a daily driver. Company picks up the tab for 100% of it, and the fuel in my personal truck. Lol I’m very thankful for both of those.

Kingsize24

One of the perks of my job is a take home company truck for personal use. I’ve got a 2020 Toyota Tunda SR5 crew for a company truck and that I use as a daily driver. Company picks up the tab for 100% of it, and the fuel in my personal truck. Lol I’m very thankful for both of those.

That is a MAJOR +++ in this economy, especially with the inflation and fuel costs what they are.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Tires have been ordered, 37x12.50R18 Toyo RT Trails. They aren't as aggressive looking as I had liked but they are a known quantity in terms of brand and they are lighter than the other tires I had been considering.
I thought they were a nice looking tire. I looked them up as a replacement for my AT3's.
But as they don't have the 3 peak winter rating they were a no go for me.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I thought they were a nice looking tire. I looked them up as a replacement for my AT3's.
But as they don't have the 3 peak winter rating they were a no go for me.

They look way more aggressive online than in person. Here they are on a late model Super Duty that I saw in a parking lot a few weeks back. They will likely make for a better daily driver tire than something heavier and more aggressive.

WeGG2Qa.jpg

ca8FR05.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
They look way more aggressive online than in person. Here they are on a late model Super Duty that I saw in a parking lot a few weeks back. They will likely make for a better daily driver tire than something heavier and more aggressive.

WeGG2Qa.jpg

ca8FR05.jpg
I get that. I like the look of an aggressive tire, but for the driving I do, I don't really need a super aggressive tread.
Mostly commuting and trailer towing. I'm debating something less aggressive when these AT3's wear out. We'll see... looks might win out.... lol

bistarr

FWIW, friend at tire shop here in Salt Lake City ran the R/T Trails last spring at the tail end of ski season. Swears by the snow/ice performance compared to the popular 3PMSF tires (duracraps, KO2, etc.) Based on his and customer experience. We had a crazy wintry springtime in the mountains.

Gonna replace the KO2s on my truck w/ R/T Trails before snow falls and see how it goes. Agree not a super agressive look. YMMV

Sent from my SM-F731U using Tapatalk

tbisaacs

Adventurer

WeGG2Qa.jpg

ca8FR05.jpg

Would love to get your opinion on these. My 200 needs new tires and am considering these and recon grapplers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phsycle

Adventurer
FWIW, friend at tire shop here in Salt Lake City ran the R/T Trails last spring at the tail end of ski season. Swears by the snow/ice performance compared to the popular 3PMSF tires (duracraps, KO2, etc.) Based on his and customer experience. We had a crazy wintry springtime in the mountains.

Gonna replace the KO2s on my truck w/ R/T Trails before snow falls and see how it goes. Agree not a super agressive look. YMMV

Sent from my SM-F731U using Tapatalk

One thing to consider when comparing is taking into account that your new tires are,….well, new. Performance will be much better than the old tires they’re replacing, even in the same model. Just something to keep in mind.

Hope they work out. They look really good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner