I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Ah skipped the light bar and solar panels too. I however do have the light bar ports, solar ports, and inverter, juice box, and lighting package. I’ll install my own light bar and panels though.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Wheels and lift goodies all here, winch bracket for the '23+ trucks ships next week. I just need to pick a tire and have the lift installed and we will be in business. I will be gone/busy for the next 3-4 weeks so I don't expect much to transpire between now and then but I hope to have it all installed by Thanksgiving.
Can't wait for the update. How much lift are you going with?

Getting any hunting in this year? Maybe bag your own Turkey ? lol

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Can't wait for the update. How much lift are you going with?

Getting any hunting in this year? Maybe bag your own Turkey ? lol

It's a Carli 2.5 level which really only nets 1.5 on the Tremor. It basically gets rid of the rake and makes ample room for 37's or 38's.

We did a few teal hunts, turkey we only bother with in the spring. I am not hunting bow this year, bad shoulder, going to have labrum surgery on it in January. Rifle season for whitetail opens first weekend in November.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
It's a Carli 2.5 level which really only nets 1.5 on the Tremor. It basically gets rid of the rake and makes ample room for 37's or 38's.

We did a few teal hunts, turkey we only bother with in the spring. I am not hunting bow this year, bad shoulder, going to have labrum surgery on it in January. Rifle season for whitetail opens first weekend in November.
The real benefit of going with a 2.5” Carli suspension is the ride quality. You’re going Pin Top aren’t you? I went Back Country, and sometimes dream of the Pin Too but have to remind myself the BC is better suited for my needs lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner