I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Tex68w

Beach Bum
In anticipation of the installation of my Carli level kit which is scheduled to go on tomorrow, I had the Method M707 18x9 +18 wheels mounted to a set of 37x12.50R18 Toyo RT Trail's at Discount Tire this morning. I had originally planned to have the OEM TPMS swapped over to the new set and leave the factory wheels/tires on the truck until I had the level installed tomorrow but I figured why not test fit them and see if they work. Much to my surprise and that of the techs and manager at Discount Tire they cleared, no touching on the arms, sway bar, fender liner, or anywhere else. We turned the wheel lock to lock on level ground and then drove it around the parking lot full turn as well as aggressively so in the neighboring parking lot without issue. I even hammered a few speed bumps with the wheel turned and still no touching. The tire comes close to the lower corner of the inner fender but it doesn't touch, see the video below.

I will have the Carli level installed tomorrow morning (I already have it and I hate the factory rake) but for those of you wanting to move to an aftermarket wheel with a little more offset and 37's without having to add the expense and hassle of a lift/level just know that it's possible. I don't know if you can get away with a 0mm offset without issue but it's likely possible with possibly a little trimming on that lower inner fender plastic.

I have the peep through front center caps for the wheels to replace the standard ones seen in the first pics, see the last two pics for the pass through center caps. As far as the tires go I have to say that they are slightly quieter than the Duratracs and they definitely ride better as well.

m01GBPE.jpg

QHodE5a.jpg

hMbxWh4.jpg

4NlSPPa.jpg

FshTHgo.jpg

gebEpMX.jpg

ooJ5qNx.jpg

chet6.7

Explorer
I like the 315/70/18 Toyo Muds I am running but as life changes, I can probably get by with a less aggressive tire.

Hope you get them in the dirt for a report. Do they collect gravel like an AT?

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
In anticipation of the installation of my Carli level kit which is scheduled to go on tomorrow, I had the Method M707 18x9 +18 wheels mounted to a set of 37x12.50R18 Toyo RT Trail's at Discount Tire this morning. I had originally planned to have the OEM TPMS swapped over to the new set and leave the factory wheels/tires on the truck until I had the level installed tomorrow but I figured why not test fit them and see if they work. Much to my surprise and that of the techs and manager at Discount Tire they cleared, no touching on the arms, sway bar, fender liner, or anywhere else. We turned the wheel lock to lock on level ground and then drove it around the parking lot full turn as well as aggressively so in the neighboring parking lot without issue. I even hammered a few speed bumps with the wheel turned and still no touching. The tire comes close to the lower corner of the inner fender but it doesn't touch, see the video below.

I will have the Carli level installed tomorrow morning (I already have it and I hate the factory rake) but for those of you wanting to move to an aftermarket wheel with a little more offset and 37's without having to add the expense and hassle of a lift/level just know that it's possible. I don't know if you can get away with a 0mm offset without issue but it's likely possible with possibly a little trimming on that lower inner fender plastic.

I have the peep through front center caps for the wheels to replace the standard ones seen in the first pics, see the last two pics for the pass through center caps. As far as the tires go I have to say that they are slightly quieter than the Duratracs and they definitely ride better as well.

m01GBPE.jpg

QHodE5a.jpg

hMbxWh4.jpg

4NlSPPa.jpg

FshTHgo.jpg

gebEpMX.jpg

ooJ5qNx.jpg
That looks rally sharp. Gotta say I'm really digging the Anitmatter blue with black trim.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
That looks rally sharp. Gotta say I'm really digging the Anitmatter blue with black trim.

It’s by far my favorite color. Looks black in the shade and a nice deep blue in the direct sun. The BAP definitely helps as well. I think the wheels improved it too, no more silver and grey down there.

TommyG

Adventurer
Looks fantastic. Center tread on the tires looks much deeper/more open than the promo photos I have seen. They should work really well.

DTAdventure

Man, that is a sharp-looking truck. I have the Carli Pintop on my 2022 Tremor and love it. I could not get Toyo's when I did my suspension with new wheels and tires. They look great on your truck.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The alignment post lift wasn't bad given the fact that the Carli kit comes with 2 degree caster shims which get the alignment close to factory specs. That said, it was still a touch floaty and wandering at highway speeds so I had my shop tune it up some. Happy to report that all of that is gone and she's spot on now. Post alignment spec sheet shown below.

TH7xAnC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner