INEOS Grenadier

Timcampsallover

Tree top flyer
September 28 all pre order customers will receive an email with our service center/dealership information. We can then immediately schedule an on road drive with one of the first production vehicles that recently came in. These Grenadiers are going to provide test drives for existing buyers and to train the service teams.

The only production model Grenadiers that have arrived in the USA so far are for Dealership and sales center use.

I’m hoping we will soon know when the pre ordered vehicles will be available for purchase and pick up. I understand the new factory is increasing production to better accommodate the USA and Canadian markets. I’m hopeful that it does well on road as ours will be an 80% mol OTR ride.

It’s a fantastic time to be an overlander or backroad and trail rider. I built a 2015 Tacoma into a very capable adventure vehicle and it cost me plenty to do it right. Two days ago I drove a GMC Canyon, AT4 X that is pretty much my taco fresh from the factory but with a big screen and air conditioned seats. A week ago I drove a Toyota Tundra 1794, TRD 4x4 with saddle leather interior and just about the same ground clearance as my Tacoma. Chevrolet has the Colorado Bison, Dodge Ram has several high performance enhanced off road models and so does Ford. Toyota is going all “Highlander”, pun intended … with the new Land Cruiser. Have you seen it! It’s freaking awesome! There’s some optional luxury items or more streamlined simpler versions but their all about the same price point 75 -105K for a top of the line, best available 4x4 luxury vehicle from each brand. There has never been as many factory new 4x4 wildly capable vehicles available in my lifetime so far.

I can’t wait to see if the Grenadier will be THE ONE ☝️ for me, and I hope it is….but it’s not like we don’t have many other excellent choices ….if it’s not. 😎

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
That MPG is about what I achieved driving my '96 Discovery over 16 years. It's pretty much a non-issue. A modern diesel on the other hand, no way I would touch one.

So you do not see any issues with a 2023 gasoline engine getting the same MPG as a 1996 gasoline engine....

you one of those burn as much fuel as you can type of people...big oil thanks you!

plh

Explorer
So you do not see any issues with a 2023 gasoline engine getting the same MPG as a 1996 gasoline engine....

you one of those burn as much fuel as you can type of people...big oil thanks you!
well they are owned by big oil...

nickw

Adventurer
September 28 all pre order customers will receive an email with our service center/dealership information. We can then immediately schedule an on road drive with one of the first production vehicles that recently came in. These Grenadiers are going to provide test drives for existing buyers and to train the service teams.

The only production model Grenadiers that have arrived in the USA so far are for Dealership and sales center use.

I’m hoping we will soon know when the pre ordered vehicles will be available for purchase and pick up. I understand the new factory is increasing production to better accommodate the USA and Canadian markets. I’m hopeful that it does well on road as ours will be an 80% mol OTR ride.

It’s a fantastic time to be an overlander or backroad and trail rider. I built a 2015 Tacoma into a very capable adventure vehicle and it cost me plenty to do it right. Two days ago I drove a GMC Canyon, AT4 X that is pretty much my taco fresh from the factory but with a big screen and air conditioned seats. A week ago I drove a Toyota Tundra 1794, TRD 4x4 with saddle leather interior and just about the same ground clearance as my Tacoma. Chevrolet has the Colorado Bison, Dodge Ram has several high performance enhanced off road models and so does Ford. Toyota is going all “Highlander”, pun intended … with the new Land Cruiser. Have you seen it! It’s freaking awesome! There’s some optional luxury items or more streamlined simpler versions but their all about the same price point 75 -105K for a top of the line, best available 4x4 luxury vehicle from each brand. There has never been as many factory new 4x4 wildly capable vehicles available in my lifetime so far.

I can’t wait to see if the Grenadier will be THE ONE ☝️ for me, and I hope it is….but it’s not like we don’t have many other excellent choices ….if it’s not. 😎
So you are a pre-order customer and will get to test before you are locked into buying?

Somebody else stated they would be likely be serviced at a BMW dealership - does that mean BMW dealerships will be selling them too? I just ask because according to IG they have "Sales and Service at launch" and they are one in the same.

nickw

Adventurer
Sales and Service locations are posted:

Interesting - they are partnering with local dealerships / auto groups, for instance:

Portland - Maserati Dealership
Seattle - looks to open commercial space - IG specific?
Boise - Porsche Dealership
San Fran - looks to open commercial space - IG specific?
Pasadena - Jaguar Dealership
Colorado Springs - pre-owned car dealership
San Diego - Nissan Dealership
New Jersey - Maserati Dealership
Boston - Roko Vehicles / Overlanding upfitter
Miami - Holman Motors / Luxury Car dealer who handles RR, Aston M, Bentley....
Dallas - BMW dealership
Atlanta - Nissan Dealership

I would have expected the relationship with BMW.

*Edit - added a few more

Last edited:

CanyonLX

Sounds like local dealers in CA will be getting a Quartermaster and Wagen for demo/test drive this month. Orders are delivered in-line with deposit placed on build. Deliveries to customers in Q4 and Q1 2024.

CanyonLX

Went for a test drive over the weekend. First impressions: really impressive, purposefully built vehicle. Motor/drive train seems to provide adequate power for the size and weight of the vehicle. Tons of interior space, almost more head room than my G Wagen, especially when the safari windows were open.

Really impressed. These will sell extremely well.

nickw

Adventurer
Went for a test drive over the weekend. First impressions: really impressive, purposefully built vehicle. Motor/drive train seems to provide adequate power for the size and weight of the vehicle. Tons of interior space, almost more head room than my G Wagen, especially when the safari windows were open.

Really impressed. These will sell extremely well.
What year is your G? How did it compare?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger