Jerry Cans

Rbertalotto

Explorer
ONLY IN AMERICA can this much regulation affect a freak'n gas can.........We have WAY to many government folks with nothing to do!

Safety & Compliance

Safety & Compliance standards

http://www.scepter.com/safe_use_instructions/compliance_standards/

For more information about current regulations affecting portable fuel containers and spouts click here...

For more information about CPSIA General Certification of Conformity please click here...

To view SAI Global Certificate of Registration please click here...

To view the Certificate of conformity for family ASCP2P2AABS1 please click here...

To view the Certificate of conformity for Scepter ASCP2P2AABS2 please click here...

To view Test Report for the adult use effectiveness of the Super Flo pump attachment for a portable fuel container for consumer use in accordance with ASTMF2517-09 click here...

To view Test Report for the adult use effectiveness of the MaxFlo Pump attachment for a portable fuel container for consumer use in accordance with ASTM F2517-09 click here..

To view Test Report for the adult use effectiveness of the sleeve lock on a portable fuel container spout for consumer use in accordance with ASTM F2517-09 click here...

To view Test Report for the child resistance of the Super Flo pump attachment for a portable fuel container for consumer use in accordance with ASTMF2517-09 click here

To view Test Report for the child resistance of the MaxFlo Pump attachment for a portable fuel container for consumer use in accordance with ASTM F2517-09 click here

To view Test Report for the child resistance of the sleeve lock on a portable fuel container spout for consumer use in accordance with ASTM F2517-09 click here

To view CARB Executive Order pertaining to PFCs, Spouts and Flo N Go products as per ASTM F-852-99 and ASTM F-976-02 click here...

NOT FOR SALE IN USA...Read why here:

http://schwarttzy.com/scepter-jerry-can/

Jr_Explorer

Explorer

O Team

MFC

Don't know much @ those metal jerry cans, but I know alot @ Sceptre MFC's. I bought 4 used MFC's off ebay before they became so tough to find. I liked them so much, I picked up more while cruising through Vancouver, BC on my way back from a trip to Tofino, BC. I also bought extra caps & nozzles at that great Army Surplus store. Even got 2 10L smaller cans - they all use the same hardware.
I covered up the cans in the back of the Expedition as I crossed the border back into the USA - just in case. Made it through easy as pie.

MFC's aren't cheap - but they are indestructible. Should last a lifetime. They won't explode if pierced by a bullet/branch/beartooth??

I gave my Dad a 20L MFC for his birthday - he hates the "new" cans available in the USA. I highly recommend them.

ZMagic97

Explorer
MFCs are everywhere in Phoenix. Go to an army surplus store and you'll see 100 sitting around. I never tried them; I still like metal cans as they are easy to mount to my tire carrier.

My tire carrier holds the US style Jerry cans, but I can get a bracket to hold my NATO can. I picked up the NATO one at a surplus store when I was 16 because I liked the way it looked. The $20 I spent on it then is well worth it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal