LETS SEE YOUR TRAILERS!!!!

daveh

Adventurer
It is a jeep trail edition camper. These are made by livin light and sold through jeep dealerships. They have a high list price but well worth it if you can find one that has been discounted. I paid less than half of list. I removed the original rear wangler Sahara bumper and replaced it with a cj front bumper. Also powder coated the wheels black to match the aev wheels on my jeep.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
I showed the fiberglass military trailer kita few weeks ago before I painted it, here it is now in final paint/decals and along with the rest of the fleet.

The black trailer is a fiberglass Jeep-tub trailer, it was the prototype for the Dinoot trailers, which are now commercially available as kits (www.dinoot.com).

The military trailer I just finished building, it's a fiberglass kit too.

The yellow trailer is all steel, I made it from the back half of a YJ and the back half of my LJ after I cut the LJ in half to make a pickup out of it. It's my "parts getter workhorse" trailer. For example, this winter I brought a Jeep Wrangler tub home on top of it.

Fleet1_zpsdf6c445b.jpg

Fleet2_zpse47bed74.jpg

Fleet5_zps31e8ea27.jpg

Obviously I've now got too many trailers now, so I'm going to sell the black one. I've got a different pair of tires and wheels for it, as soon as I can get them installed (the ones on there now are part of a set of 4 I need to keep) and swap a few things out (the jerry cans won't go with it, for example), I'm going to list that trailer on Craigslist and eBay.

cobound

Adventurer
Jscherb, anyone that doesn't know about your trailers already has been under a rock :Wow1:

Love the new military one!

Post a link to your for sale stuff, when you have it ready.

B

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
Jeff, my good buddy Chris has a Dinoot prototype in that size that you're selling. Funny thing too is you're located where my fiancée went to college, small world!

Here's my custom built trailer and Tepui Kukenam RTT:

mtntrekker

Observer
MTNTREKKER TRAILER

IMG_0052.jpgIMG_0051.jpg

My recently purchased 2011 Sierra 4X4 trailer. I painted it to match my JK along with adding the AEV wheels.
Other mods include adding a 20 gal tank with custom rack with pump on tongue box(not shown), added 12v system in tongue box , mounted water can mounts and 10 lb propane tank on side nerf bars.
Looking at which trailer RTT brand to add.

rainstatebear

Adventurer
View attachment 152603View attachment 152604View attachment 152605View attachment 152606View attachment 152607
I picked up a new M416 Friday. It's in great shape the PO had some supports added to hold up the tarp on it and he drilled some holes in all 4 corner to drain it, but aside form that it ready to go. Not sure what my plan it but it lines up with my coupler perfect right now so no lift fro sure. I would like to put moab on it to match my JK but I don't know with the height perfect right now. This one is so nice though I might put it on ebay first to see is I can get a collector to bite. Not bad for a trade on a Browning 22 and a Eddystone 1917.

Nate

WOW that is one nice looking trailer

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
The latest...

As of last night here is my new, soon to be Frankensteined, radar included project... ;)

Attachments

• 51360455_gl_large_thumb.jpg
    51360455_gl_large_thumb.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,402
  • 51360463_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg
    51360463_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,404
  • 51360464_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg
    51360464_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG