LETS SEE YOUR TRAILERS!!!!

Oman4x4

Laurie Bridger
Thanks Jscherb - that's a good product but I think the shipping to get it out to this side of the world would be more than it would take to have something made here.

The shop that is doing my Brute conversion has done a wide arch body on an old Nissan by re-shaping the original fenders, re-made door skins for an FJ40, and is doing a chop-top F100 - so I think a flat front wall with rounded corners should be quite straight forwards.

Besides as I mentioned earlier - I think I want to match the indentation that is on the sides of the Brute bed so it looks more like a spare Brute bed than a recycled tub - except lengths / overhangs / wheel positions would be different to create a better balanced trailer :)

0707_4wd_05_z+aev_brute_jeep_wrangler_conversion+truck_bed.jpg

conifers4

Suburban nomad
Lots of very nice trailers in here, mine is much more low budget than most of these.

Completely awesome!!! I even love your custom cornhole setup:drool:

On edit, is that a white Boxer too?? I wanna hang out with you.:victory:

Last edited:

TSC

lol yea i was reading that as well and I hope his cornhole comment refers to a bean bag game with that board on the ground with the skull and cross bones

Lucky j

Explorer
As it is, we were more on a long vacation set-up than a trail set-up, but still, It was able to mannage sand trails in dunes (34"x12.5" tires really helped it float on sand).
DSC00197-1.jpg
DSC00203-1.jpg
34"x12.5" tires really helped it float on sand, even loaded as it was for that multi sport, multi-day trip and the 5 35" bogger tires loaded in the tub.
DSC00272-1.jpg

It as been a work in progress for the last 7 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven