M-416 Build

SavageSunJeep

Adventurer
GREAT build out.

On the tongue, you have stenciled the word RUBICON. Can you provide me with a source for those stencils...thanks...:)

socaljeeper

Adventurer
Great looking rig and nice new additions. Do you have a close-up full shot of the setup by chance? I guess I could scroll back a ways, but would see all the new upgrades that way... ;)

Question on your nose box-did you build it, or buy it like that? If you bought it, where and how much? Also, what is the outside back dimensions width/heigth and front most dimensions width/heigth if you don't mind. I'm looking into something for my build, not sure if I want to build one, or buy something to go up there...
Mike

I purchased the tongue box from here: www.toolboxesdirect.com I think I paid $130 for it. There are two sizes, a 16in and a 18in. The one I have is a 16in and the dimensions are on the site.

GREAT build out.

On the tongue, you have stenciled the word RUBICON. Can you provide me with a source for those stencils...thanks...:)

The stickers can be purchased on ebay, just do a search for rubicon stickers.

socaljeeper

Adventurer
Sink System

Here is the sink that I made for the trailer. I made two sliding rails. One will be mounted behind the tongue box and the other will be mounted on the front of the other box. The sink will be placed inside the tub when not in use. When I set up camp all I will have to do is remove the fast pins, slide the rails out, place the sink on the rails and put the pins back in. Here are some pictures of the progress so far.

P1030683.jpg

P1030685.jpg

P1030686.jpg

P1030693.jpg

P1030694.jpg

P1030695.jpg

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Awsome work.
Is there a way that you can fix the pictures at the begining of the thread so I am able to see all the pics. I am in the planning phase of building a trailer similar to yours and would love to steal some ideas from yours.

socaljeeper

Adventurer
Sure. I reorganized my photobucket pictures and forgot they were all linked to this thread. I will do it this weekend.

Awsome work.
Is there a way that you can fix the pictures at the begining of the thread so I am able to see all the pics. I am in the planning phase of building a trailer similar to yours and would love to steal some ideas from yours.

socaljeeper

Adventurer
All the pictures should show up now.

Awsome work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77