MIssion Overland Trailer Owners page

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I discovered the spare tire had wheel locks and There was no key. So now the trailer is parked until I get the key. I've been waiting for over a month and no key. Hopefully my recent e-mail to the owner of Big Sky will get some action.

Vogold

I discovered the spare tire had wheel locks and There was no key. So now the trailer is parked until I get the key. I've been waiting for over a month and no key. Hopefully my recent e-mail to the owner of Big Sky will get some action.
That’s rough, I hope they get them to you soon.

Last edited:

Vogold

Another quick change made
Added a ball valve to the water tank, where the grain plug used to sit. Now I can drain the tank with a flick of the handle. I also have the option of hooking up a hose so I can direct where the water drains. The original drain plug can be used to keep debris out of the valve. Time will tell if it sticks out too far...
06F8F446-8E00-4F52-A1A8-3D2C79EAC3A9.jpegD0DB733B-821A-48B5-99C9-191A35B47B3A.jpeg

Vogold

A hike we went on this weekend. We only had our phones for a camera
It’s hard to see, but there is a pretty large water fall just up and left of center in the first pic. It’s all from snow run off and completely dry in the summer.
8B4F2C8B-A873-4C15-AB2E-116CDF304EFD.jpeg

zoomed in on the water fall.
EEF03F7D-5E17-4040-B78D-FE4FEAA330E4.jpeg
98FE9C1E-3977-4540-BB15-9D2BDB978A88.jpeg57E091DD-F830-450F-8521-5FE6DC58BEBE.jpeg
9C40F2C9-C54E-48C9-960F-D752846BBB01.jpeg

WU7X

Snow on the Roof

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Added the Arc X0 750 jockey wheel that I had laying around. It makes it so easy to move and position the trailer.View attachment 582020View attachment 582021View attachment 582022

I am thinking of upgrading the trailer jack as well. I'm looking at a dual pneumatic wheel option. I've use this on my last two trailer and it is a great setup. I just looked at the Arc XO price. It seems the price has really dropped.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Another quick change made
Added a ball valve to the water tank, where the grain plug used to sit. Now I can drain the tank with a flick of the handle. I also have the option of hooking up a hose so I can direct where the water drains. The original drain plug can be used to keep debris out of the valve. Time will tell if it sticks out too far...
View attachment 582030View attachment 582031

The same mod is on my list.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Wow, you guys have been busy posting. Lots of good mods. I got the Redarc elite brake controller installed, no trailer to test, but it’s in.

Solar is top of the list, not sure if 100w will work or try and get 160-200 up on the roof. Looking at the Renogy flexible panels to keep the weight down. I digging that nomad table, looks really nice. I’ll have questions for attaching stuff once I get my hands on the trailer in the garage.

check out the 1up hitch mount bike mounts. Boreas trailers are using them, pretty slick. I’m looking at the hitch mount, then I can pull the trays off hitch and mount flush to the fridge box. Then I could move them back and forth, if needed.

Still looking to pick from Bozeman, end of May.

There seems to be a lot of QA/QC items that you guys are finding, are you guysjust OCD or should I be concerned. It’s a lot of money for this trailer?

When you get the trailer be sure to check the spare tire for wheel locks .

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Mike,

The cameras are really a great idea. Explain again if they are wireless and what device are you viewing them with. They look extraordinarily robust. Where did you get them. I would love to have something like that on the rear of the trailer that I could view from both the driver's position in the car and also, like you, from inside the trailer.

Dale

The cameras are wireless and I am using the monitor that came with the kit. If you wanted to view both inside the trailer an car you would have to move the monitor back and forth. I don't have to see behind the trailer when driving or backing up.

Vogold

Love the lighting! Must really look and work great at night. Is the red LED light string permanently attached? If so, how did you attach?

I'm very jealous BTW! I still can't get up to pick up my Beastie at Marks. The border remains closed.
It’s a Power Practical Luminoodle basecamp color changing 20’ led strip. I’ve been using it for a couple of years and it’s been great. I leave it on red about 99% of the time, it gives off a nice glow so you can see to make a drink or get a snack without being obnoxious to the eyes or attracting bugs. It’s also dim able. It usually gets turned just after dusk and stays on until I go to bed. I don’t have it permanently attached, I just tucked under the awning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal