My 2 trailers build

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
This is all that left of the trailers, just some final clean up. Every thing will be 100% powder coated by next Saturday. Very excited!

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
9yvuqema.jpg

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
The first round of powder coating is done, the rest will be done this Saturday. Big thanks to my buddy Jake for doing the powder coating for me. He did a great job.
basese7a.jpg
upyvuma4.jpg
u8ubupeh.jpg
ybu2e4uh.jpg
y8e9u6ev.jpg
su6uhaja.jpg
e6y7u3u4.jpg
ymy7ubad.jpg

Here are a few random pic from today.

RJ40

Adventurer
Just found this thread....WOW is all I can say. Makes me feel pretty inadequate on my build....but very impressive nonetheless...You sir are a true artist with the steel!!

Cheers!

TG Smith

Fantastic build and great educational thread! Designing my own now and as others have said, your design is making me change a few things. Would you be willing to tell me the length from the front of your box to the end of the tongue? I'm designing a trailer where the water tank will store inside centered above the axle and my trailer is about 74" long. May shrink it down a bit...

Thanks!

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
RJ40- that's a huge compliment thanks.
TG Smith- thank you also for the complement, I will get you some measurements when I get a chance, right now the trailers are at work so my buddy Jake and I can powder them on Saturday.

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
Today was a very long day, but all the powder coating is done! Time to resemble! Here are a few pics.
medyre3y.jpg
taja2atu.jpg

I also repowdered my wheels for my 4runner.
qa9apa8a.jpg
a frame with the primer on it
ytypu5u8.jpg
a frame getting its black coat
ajyju6y3.jpg
y9y7yzy2.jpg
some finished small white parts
by3uvy3y.jpg
finished tubs.
a5ajesev.jpg
just a pic of the oven. More good stuff to come!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues