My relatively in-expensive offroad popup build thread

geeze

tommudd said:
mmmmmmaybe go back to the first post and look at the pictures????:xxrotflma just messin with ya

I see the picture of it closed with what appears to be a cover on it, also the picture of it open, but I would like to see a few pictures of it opening, up, maybe a few pictures while you are flipping the bits up.

the Rewster

Observer
I am trying to post up some pics.
westernhunter

Accrete

Explorer
Once my warranty is up on our Aliner Ease i want to do tweaking and match the wheels/tires with our TACO. That will take it up a few inches from it's current 12" clearance.

Thom

the Rewster

Observer
I towed this thing up & down some of the roughest roads in the Uintah mountian range.
The only issue I han was the tires rub on the fenders since I removed 2 leafs out of the stiff spring pack.
I am planning to add a 1 1/2-2" lift block and some shocks.
Also needs a Lock & roll hitch.
We sprnt 5 days and nights in this thing with 17 hrs. of rain with no problems.

euro.love

Adventurer
Well now that its cooling down outside, I have some time to post pics. I also just purchased a 1978 Penn Yan Sportfisherman so my time has been consumed by boating and enjoying the out doors. Here a couple shots of the camper and its interior. I need to figure out a better way to stabilize it when I am off hitch camping. Other than that this camper has been awesome and everyone who sees it asks me about it and wants something like it.

camper2008015.jpg

camper2008019.jpg

camper2008011.jpg

camper2008009.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz