OldSven's 4Runner

OldSven

Explorer
Sorry, the latch is from McMaster Carr. They have a bunch of different styles, mine is a double handle stainless one, you have to grab the little lever to release the big one kind of a safety feature.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I just finished reading your whole thread. Really like the tall narrow looking 3rd Gen. 4Runners when lifted and set-up like yours.

Great choice on the 255/85 Bighorns, a good tire as you know :sombrero:

OldSven

Explorer
Looks like tires will be in next week. Just got back from our trip, SanDiego is awsome:sombrero: Got some more stuff done today, new spark plugs, finished snorkel, new tacoma antenna, fixed all fuel leaks from injector kit, installed new fuel filter, and also the new 2.2 pulley. Now to tune it:yikes:

OldSven

Explorer
Bump for an update - how's she running?

Tomorrow is the big tune day:smiley_drive: I did get the fuel map figured out and got my AFR's down around 12ish but the timing needs work so the guy that bought my cousins supercharged Tacoma is going to help me get it all dialed in. I will say just getting the top end figured out, man this thing moves out!!!

OldSven

Explorer
All tuned up:sombrero: Runs out like a champ! Oh, and tires showed up today also, those will be sweet on there, hopefully tomorrow or Friday if all goes well.

OldSven

Explorer
Here they are...

DSC09983.jpg

CYi5

Explorer
Bighorns for the win. Do you have any above shots of your HD-SKOs? The debate is still out in my head over the whole kick out thing. Was wondering if it lines up with the rear flare or what.

OldSven

Explorer
Bighorns for the win. Do you have any above shots of your HD-SKOs? The debate is still out in my head over the whole kick out thing. Was wondering if it lines up with the rear flare or what.

They are awsome because the kick straight out if you go around a tree it directs it so your tire takes over not the body. They fit up really well I will try and get that pic today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven