Adventurer
A short overnight trip to the deserted Moab area:
pc130054.jpg
[/URL]

pc120049.jpg

Last edited:

Adventurerider

Adventurer
Baja from Canada, sound like a lot of fun, Moab in the snow, we live in Utah and have yet to experience that, looks awesome!!! Great thread!!!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
We had some snow here in WNC, and I had some fun playing in it!!!!

19276_1308438709594_1189359345_30939867_7048105_n.jpg

We wound up with about 10", trees and power lines down all over the place.

19276_1308438669593_1189359345_30939866_7343119_n.jpg

Riptide

Explorer
ujoint, that truck looks like it's in it's element...

Nice knowing that no matter what the weather, you have a cuccoon with you that can get you thru. Nothing like whipping up some hot chocolate after playing in the snow!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks, not bad for a camera phone! The snow was great, and my winch had a nice workout too. Pulled a TJ from the snow, my Bobcat up a hill, turned my trailer around, even had to winch myself up a steep driveway. Now I'm just looking forward to some nice weather so I can clean it!

Adventurerider

Adventurer
U,

Happy Holidays, looks like here (SLC), great pictures, how often does it snow there? Sorry to hear about the trouble it caused, but it makes for a lot of fun and for a picture perfect Holiday Season!!

Cheers

Advrider

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
U,

Happy Holidays, looks like here (SLC), great pictures, how often does it snow there? Sorry to hear about the trouble it caused, but it makes for a lot of fun and for a picture perfect Holiday Season!!

Cheers

Advrider

We don't get too much here, which is one of the reasons everything shuts down. I wish we got more, especially since I also get to play with my Bobcat pushing it around!

T.Low

Expedition Leader
We don't get too much here, which is one of the reasons everything shuts down. I wish we got more, especially since I also get to play with my Bobcat pushing it around!

I was hoping that we could get some legislation out of the Copenhagen Summitt that would provide for two soild months of awesome continuous snowfall from Dec thru the end of Jan tailing off a bit in Feb, but alas alac, there was no consensus on that issue. I'll bring it up at the next town hall meeting.:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal