Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Nitinat

Adventurer
@medicfernando - possibly a stupid question considering the 7.3L engine, but what is the mpg you are getting out of it?

steelheadbum

Adventurer
I met up with SMB forum member dhally
to have a look at SilVan and see Van Specialities work for the 1st time. Can't wait to have my build out done.

dhally and SilVan
evaga6ym.jpg

Me and my rig
vunu9yze.jpg

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

devo 1

Adventurer
Motovan 2. Not 4wd yet, I have the axles.
03 7.3
Done list:
Cruise control
hpop o-ring kit
fuel bowl O-rings
diamond eye 4" exhaust
fat matted
Bed rug
Wise Ind liner kit
Ebv delete
Alarm system
Kenwood double din with backup cam
black bumpers
receiver hitch
Tow mirrors
Griil guard

Before pics
newvan004_zps504a2aa9.jpg

newvan001_zpsa136e1f8.jpg

After
Kirwin13002_zpse1a4008e.jpg

Kirwin13003_zpsd294d5bf.jpg

Leipo

I thought Syncros never got stuck.....; )

My girl was behind the wheel :coffeedrink:

but there were a few cars with 35" (or even larger) tires that dug holes just before the top: we just landed with our belly onto the sand with all 4 wheels up in the air :smiley_drive: (lockers don't help then :oops: )

We had a blast that day on the beach, it was organized by a 4x4-club

video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdOUuebo3Mw
(with Dakar trucks and buggy, Unimog, Volvo c303/c306, Land Rovers, Toyota's, Merc G and many more)

Last edited:

rody

There my rig .

Hi , i'm a newbe here my name is Yves Rodrigue from Quebec city , Quebec , Canada . I ride VW Wesfalia for several year , my dream van always been a VW Westfalia Syncro original 16" and i import it from Germany this winter . Since i got it i did lots of upgrade on it(2inch lift,TDI,new turbo,progetzwo fog light,gary lee lather and roof basket,and,and and)GOPR0364.jpgGOPR0377.jpg it's not the end but start taking shape i want . There it is my 89 Westy Syncro 16" TDI .DSCN3402.jpgDSCN3398.jpg I have retirement projet and it's to exploring back country much as i can .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk