Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Ramrod, you need bigger tires on that trailer so it sits level, lol

Believe it or not with the SOA it's now sitting level...... It just needs bigger tires so it doesn't look like the trailer skipped leg day!
image.jpg

But I can't seem to find the right 10" drums with 6x5.5 lug's!

At Beamer Pilot I just moved to YYC so keep an eye out when your in the South!

RockyMtn303

I worked on our trailer during the week adding new wheels/tires, fenders, side markers, etc. and got it out most weekends all summer.

IMG_9664_zps223b7732.jpg

IMG_9445_zps25c5f8e6.jpg

IMG_9457_zpsf54c3784.jpg

659E940D-2EDE-47C7-B6A7-07DDE880F32E_zpszyxnycs0.jpg

Beamer pilot

Explorer
URL=http://s90.photobucket.com/user/boxrocket/media/CruiserFest%202014/_MG_4715_zpsa0e5ef08.jpg.html]
_MG_4715_zpsa0e5ef08.jpg
[/URL]

Love this one...a certain "coolness" factor as experienced by non expo types following you...

bikemanx2

Observer
Whenever I have the trailer hitched up. EVERYONE talks to me about it, gas station, stores, fast food joints, everywhere.
Without the trailer, Nothing :)

I experience the same thing. I get more thumbs up and waves with my jeep/trailer than I ever did with any of my cool custom sports/muscle cars. My wife even enjoys the attention, it's funny.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RockyMtn303

Nice matching combo. Your camping partner looks happy to be outdoors too!

Thanks! Our pups love every minute they spend running around in the mountains.

What hitch are you running, articulation looks extreme in some of the photos ? Good pic of your buddy.

Thanks! It's the trailer's original lunette and a pintle on the Jeep. Over winter I may build a new longer tongue with adjustable height lunette.

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Whenever I have the trailer hitched up. EVERYONE talks to me about it, gas station, stores, fast food joints, everywhere.
Without the trailer, Nothing :)
Absolutely, I get the same response every time and everywhere...which leads me to ask "What's wrong with the Jeep ?"
Response: "I like that trailer..."
I'll have to kick it that Jeep up a notch to make it more visible !

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal