Post Pic's of your Jeep

AYIAPhoto

Adventurer
Still bone stock, although plans are in the works for modifications. I'm just waiting for it to warm up a little and uncle sam to send my rebate.

Attachments

• grand01.jpg
    grand01.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 10

nano151

Observer
Here's my '92 YJ build. Trying to build an all-purpose rig but keeping in mind that (unfortunatly) we mostly have mud down here. Here are the specs...

Chevy 350 (RV Cam, Roller Rockers, block huggers, intake and adding a Truck Avenger carb soon), Built TH350, np208, Chevy d44 & 12bolt (4.88's, OX locker in front, Detoit Locker in rear), 38.5x14.5r15 TSL SX, Stock YJ fronts with homebrew shackle reversal, Stock rear XJs with homebrew stretch, approx 103" wheelbase , Corbeau RS suspension seats and Mastercraft Harnesses, Rocovery points front (to be welded) and rear, Milemarker 12k in front, White Rhino tube fenders, GenRight Comp-Corners (pending delivery), River Raider snorkel, Aluminum Radiator, more...

Plans include; complete roof rack system, Built-in storage throughout, swing down tire rack with gas cans, a set of more street-friendly 36's, full roll cage.

Isabelsbday036.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Isabelsbday029.jpg

Hawkz

Adventurer
I built this for the local trails, but I'm already bored with them. (Illinois is kind of flat and boring...) Lately I have been thinking about taking road trips out west and running some real trails.

This is how it sits now:

DSC00202.jpg

jeeppics023.jpg

Steve F

Adventurer
Very nice, Steve. Thanks for the info earlier. How do you like the flat flares?

No problem :)

Love em, I think they look better than the pocket flares and they give more room even though there is less cutting as the flare angles up underneath and out of the way, just big enough for 35's as well :)

Cheers
Steve

86cj

Explorer
A few pics from our National Forest adventures in 2010

Attachments

• Jeep Huron NF.jpg
    Jeep Huron NF.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Green Mtns VT.jpg
    Green Mtns VT.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Jeep at campsite.jpg
    Jeep at campsite.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 186

D-Morg

Do those lights ever get in the way of your sight? It looks like they'd be behind the rearview mirror. Just curious because I've never seen a setup like that.

They don't really get in the way anymore than the rear view mirror does. I built that little mount in the shop. I try to build everything if I can..... it just takes me 10x longer to do things. I should have this thing done by now instead of about a quarter of it. :smiley_drive:

abart

My Jeep in Moab and Ouray last year. Pretty basic build up but getting there.:ylsmoke:

Attachments

• Potash Rd. Moab.jpg
    Potash Rd. Moab.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 89
  • yankee boy basin.jpg
    yankee boy basin.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member