Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Storz

Explorer
Stock DII on FR187 Pisgah NF

dsc05292.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I always wondered what Fall is supposed to look like! =)
I hate fall......pretty but just says welcome to 4-5 months of hell & cold dead stuff......I grew up in CO. Moved to the west coast....never looked back. Yea green stuff year around and above freezing. :wings:

Dave Legacy

Adventurer
I hate fall......pretty but just says welcome to 4-5 months of hell & cold dead stuff......I grew up in CO. Moved to the west coast....never looked back. Yea green stuff year around and above freezing. :wings:

I've always lived in SoCal and rather enjoy the weather. I am often jealous of all the green you guys get up north though. Chapparal get's a little dull.

Gren_T

Adventurer
£400 Disco in morroco

Bought it and drove it for 18months and a 5K mile trip around morroco, didnt miss a beat and returned 35MPG.. sweet old beast.

pics taken 1 day apart first in the desert watching a sandstorm blow past hence the pink sky, the next in the atlas mountains with snow on the ground, great country & people.

some nice trucks on here..
regards all

Attachments

• CIMG0169 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0169 (Large).JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 69
  • CIMG0258 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0258 (Large).JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

mick968

Observer
Great Time!

A few from the Rally

Fins N Things
P1270021.jpg

Hell's Revenge (and my Dad :) )
P1270419.jpg

Poison Spider
5large.jpg

Top of the World
P1260623.jpg

Great pics Brett! How did your dad like all the hoopla that goes along with keeping a Rover running?(and the noisy,drunken neighbors in the Campground?).Looking forward to next year already.Get your club to come down to SMORR and we will make a reciprocal to the great white north.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk