Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Drover

Adventurer
Yes, I live in Vermont (rnphoto), actually I'm at rovers north all the time. I deal with Greg.

Yes ,this was one of the instruction vehicles at the lr driving experience school. Good eye! Wasn't actually going to mention it, but since you brought it up. :) lots of mods since I bought it!

Rte rear
Rte sliders
Rte diff guard
Rte gas tank skidimage.jpgimage.jpg
Front skid plate d.a.p.
Tjm front bumper
Warn 9000xp
Quick disconnect sway bar links
Ome lift extra heavy duty
Extended ss brake lines
Tjm snorkel
Columbia dual battery tray
IBS dual batt systemimage.jpg
Dual yellow tops
Voyager rack with removable/lip for roof top tent
Hellas 4000s on rack
Pro comp hids on the bumper
Two rear LR work lights
Compomotive uk rims (supposedly off a bowler, I don't necessarily believe it)image.jpg
Oh, and a full interior swap from a 04' , black leather
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Drover

Adventurer
Couple more pics of IBS monitor and duals.
Oh, I also installed center diff lock TCimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hey rnphoto, I'll be at the equinox for land rover owners day. It's only like 3-4 times a year, but they'll let you take your own vehicle through the course. It's feb 24 at 9:00am , if you want to meet up.

Drover

Adventurer
H20s2 , yes that's a tjm. What I like most about it is , it has T cut outs for your high-lift, so no bumper attachments for your jack :)

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Couple more pics of IBS monitor and duals.
Oh, I also installed center diff lock TCView attachment 145014View attachment 145017

Hey rnphoto, I'll be at the equinox for land rover owners day. It's only like 3-4 times a year, but they'll let you take your own vehicle through the course. It's feb 24 at 9:00am , if you want to meet up.

Haha great to hear, I was already planning on being there myself. I'm glad more people are going! I'll be driving...your car's twin!

achampagne

Explorer
Here are some pics of the add ons:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

h2os2

Adventurer
H20s2 , yes that's a tjm. What I like most about it is , it has T cut outs for your high-lift, so no bumper attachments for your jack :)

Thanks Droverrover, the T cut outs would come in handy. Only found so far one website that carries them for a D2.

paijo

dear all,
introduce my beloved landy (land rover series 3, double cab, 1980, ex. MOD w/modification) & we called "pak ijo" in indonesian language or "mr. green" in english :wavey:

Slide6.jpg

Slide15.jpg

Slide9.jpg

thx.. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach