Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Mx468

Observer
Wipe New

Wipe new, you can buy it at Walmart for about $15.00. Its the stuff that use to be sold on tv "as seen on tv" it really works. I am a true believer now and forever user. I applied it in January 2013.

Attachments

• 0085520800400_500X500.jpg
    0085520800400_500X500.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 50

brickpaul65

Adventurer
Sarcasm or serious? Sorry, on some of my other forums, this would be considered spam.

However, I think if it is indeed spam, I am impressed enough to let it slide. He posted pics and was asked about his trim. He did not say "Check out my trim." That is leaving a lot to chance :)

Sorry if I missed the sarcasm. It is early and as I said before, several other forums would have removed his post. I just saw it as an asked and answered scenario.

Sidenote: jerdog, you vehicle looks great on the duratracs and I really enjoy your pictures of your truck in action!

jerdog53

Explorer
okay well had he quoted that "check out my trim" I might have been less inclined to think spam. Please carry on.

I might be a little jaded as another forum i follow the moderators don't do a very good job and there is always some spam everywhere it seems.

brickpaul65

Adventurer
No worries. I definitely hear you on the shameless plugs and obvious "Did you say 'Man I sure want x'"...nope. I did not and it is awesome that your sister made a bajillion dollars in three days from home.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I like the black trim. Considering storing the painted trim on my 09 and putting the black trim on.
Also, did you plasti-coat your rims or are they painted/powder-coated?

Thanks
D

Mx468

Observer
plastidipped rims

Dendy - I plasti dipped my rims in Dec, 2013 and they still look the same today 9 months later. I also plasti dipped my hood. That stuff works great and its pretty inexpensive. And if you don't like the look you can revert back to the original. Didn't mean to cause any spam issues with the trim response :) Dan

Attachments

• IMG_5024.jpg
    IMG_5024.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 58

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
Poser picture of mine.

10325529_10152386109170028_268512603035448830_n.jpg

LR Max

Local Oaf
A buddy of mine gave me his old door tops as mine wouldn't stay bolted on. I got them about a year ago with the intention of replacing them with a brand new set. You see how well that has worked out.

Update. Here is the ole 109 out and about.

Looks About Right by expeditionmax, on Flickr

Looks about right!!

This is currently my desktop background at work. We've got a new guy who is from Ghana. He saw this and said, "Oh. South Africa!" He didn't believe me when I said it was Tennessee.

He then told me about how these are preferred in Ghana. Was pretty cool. Pretty much made my day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven