Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Thon

New (to me) Defender

Picked this up on Saturday. It's 8 years old with 27K miles on it, and stock apart from a tracking device (Defenders are theft targets here at the moment).GN57UUB 110 CSW 2.4 TDCI_1.jpg
Not planning massive mods with it this year but the intention is to make it suitable for trans-European camping trips and for use as a shoot bus during the game shooting season, so Wolf rims, AT BFG tyres and some steering protection. It was painful to sell my last Defender (200 Tdi CSW) but after a 6 year gap i'm very happy to be back in one. Top truck. :smiley_drive:

WG_moots

Just hanging out

19219399450_efd5285b8b_b.jpg

Defender: framed

11b4v

Adventurer
Picked this up on Saturday. It's 8 years old with 27K miles on it, and stock apart from a tracking device (Defenders are theft targets here at the moment).View attachment 317627
Not planning massive mods with it this year but the intention is to make it suitable for trans-European camping trips and for use as a shoot bus during the game shooting season, so Wolf rims, AT BFG tyres and some steering protection. It was painful to sell my last Defender (200 Tdi CSW) but after a 6 year gap i'm very happy to be back in one. Top truck. :smiley_drive:

Love that.

Brav

Just bought this one.. still being shipped out to me in CA.

2010 RRSC. Plan to put some AT tires and a rack on it.. and a front winch if I can find a non-ugly way to do it. range rover.jpg

zelatore

Explorer
Fresh mods. Got the 33" Coopers on as well as knock-off ARB lights on the front.

Off-road height w/Johnson Rods installed. She's a bit of a mess as I haven't washed it in over a month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle