Post your Jeep Camping Pictures!

Drumber

Observer
3A at Clear Creek BLM

3AatClearCreek.JPG
Willys CJ-3A at Clear Creek OHV/BLM before it was closed to "protect" us from asbestos exposure. With Colin from 762 Tactical.

heehawhardy

Adventurering
our first trip out

BZmCBlE.jpg

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
General Patton's Desert Training Center Run - Nov. 2013

I few photographs of a recent trip.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Hey Gear, you've had the teraflex sliders for a while now right? How do you like them?

Love them. I have had them on both the 07 JK and now the 13 JK. One plus is you actually gain back payload over the stock Rubicon Sliders. Only negative is drilling into the sheet metal of the Jeep body. Once you get over that hurdle it's no big deal. I also like the door protection while in the shopping center parking lots.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Love them. I have had them on both the 07 JK and now the 13 JK. One plus is you actually gain back payload over the stock Rubicon Sliders. Only negative is drilling into the sheet metal of the Jeep body. Once you get over that hurdle it's no big deal. I also like the door protection while in the shopping center parking lots.

Good to hear. There are a couple of other sliders that I like, which also extend past the body for protection. But they are steel and heavy. Seems that the teraflex sliders hold up well for most, if even with some minor distortion from rocks. At least they don't require frequent repainting!

My rubicon rails don't inspire confidence in rocks and trees because they are too close in to the body. Definitely not for use "pivoting" around stationary objects on tight trails around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online