Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

ultrakill

Adventurer
Looks good, which ladder are you running? Looks like a Surco.

It's Here:http://www.ebay.com/itm/for-Mitsubishi-Pajero-Montero-Shogun-LO47-LO49-82-91-REAR-LADDER-FREE-SHIPPING-/271219613391?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f25f2decf&vxp=mtr

Just search ebay "Pajero rear ladder"

Also I recently painted the ladder black, I think it looks a lot better.

nxo_KDhL053AuIHp9PIO_EUqLJ206feQ_-PYo2tzGQpS1Vv4FN3bCJFC-Z7CBYkyy5sW9h8s71IWHfE01m9AvMaovnIiBSsHvg5PL0XCzUhVSjlruvXTc8-b9dAGQ3EWmEJnDBm9usWJrsx60cHveCxjb5ghRg=w506-h750

Fergie

Expedition Leader
These are jut a few pictures from our recent trip.

This one is at Alta Lakes in CO.

This is on the side of the road someplace, making lunches and utilizing the awning.

Cottonwood Canyon road on the way in to Bodie Ghost Town.

And our campsite near the base of Crater Lake.

ultrakill

Adventurer
These are jut a few pictures from our recent trip.

This is on the side of the road someplace, making lunches and utilizing the awning.

How do you like your Gen3? Do you have any lift or just fitted bigger tires? What size tires do you have?

If my mk1 ever dies, I would probably move up to a mk3, just trying to gather info, since your's is pretty clean.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
How do you like your Gen3? Do you have any lift or just fitted bigger tires? What size tires do you have?

If my mk1 ever dies, I would probably move up to a mk3, just trying to gather info, since your's is pretty clean.

Love the Gen3. You can see my build thread here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/124241-The-Golden-Gato-A-2001-LTD-NM

No lift as of yet, but that is the next project. As you can see in the picture, it is riding a bit low in the back. Surprisingly, this affected the steering and handling more so than in other vehicles I'd had(XJ and a R50 Pathfinder).

I've got 235/85/16s BFG ATs on there now, and will stick with those. E rated tires, tall yet skinny...favorite size. Had them on a WJ, TLC and now the Monty.

We were on quite a bit of mountain, twisty roads, and a good bit of interstate at times. Plenty of power for the way I drive, and the manumatic option on the LTD is nice for hills, both up and down.

ultrakill

Adventurer
Hey Eurosonic,

Just noticed your passenger side rear is kinda bashed in? I don't remember seeing that before is that new? What happened?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk