Post your tents

esquisse

This is my ARB Simpson II

toupload.jpg

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I use a few different tents depending on the trip and who I am going with.

I used this Walrus (now bought by MSR) Arc-II it is a great tent that is a true 4 season tent with a bomb-proof fly. The setup/teardown is slow, but otherwise it is WARM and uber quiet in heavy winds.

attachment.php

Really nice shot, and cool looking tent!

Captain K-man

Adventurer
My tent, It's a Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo.
duff bp2.jpg
And that's Duff catching a few Zzzz.
In the background is my friends Hennessy Hammock A-sym.

Attachments

• IMG_1353.jpg
    IMG_1353.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Here is our new Turbo 300 (Pine Deluxe6 Turbo) setup in front yard:
IMAG0304.jpg

We are taking the Turbo Tent on its maiden voyage to the mountains next weekend. :camping:

What's your first impression of the Turbo Tent? That is the canvas model isn't it?

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
What's your first impression of the Turbo Tent? That is the canvas model isn't it?

To get it this point took like 2 minutes including the tarp as a footprint:
80007fe5.jpg

The fly took about 5 minutes. So less than 10 minutes total for the first time bymyself. Not bad at all! The build quality is top notch. I've had it up 2 nights & last night it even froze over. I am very pleased thus far. I'll let you know after our trip to the mountains for New Years.

joneseyyy

Explorer
I have the 4-person version of the canvas turbo tent and it has seen ~15-20 nights use over the past year in all conditions. It has performed very well and never let moisture in.

dirty Bakers

Conservative
We realy enjoy our turbo tent. We have yet to test it in a real rain storm but how often does that happen in southern Az.

iMTB

Adventurer
Just bought this:
09321e33.jpg

I got it on clearance for $22. I plan on using the hell out of it and not being worried if it gets messed up. It was between this or a Kelty. I decided to get the cheapo coleman and use it until I get a RTT.

demonslaer

Observer
Ventura Camp Systems, I got 6 of them. I've camped in -14 slept great. I have the green ones just make sure you hang a tarp over it.

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
Took the turbo tent on a rainy 4 day weekend (SEES CFW) & it was awesome! It stayed totally dry inside & it was air tight which kept me plenty warm. I actually had to open the top vents the last 2 nights due to it being too warm.

P1190249.jpg

Having the Super Fly would have been nice as the standard awning is a wee bit small to cook under when its raining. I am very happy I decided on the Turbo! :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3