Post your tents

kilimats

Observer
don't recall posting this pic

Camping%20Manning.JPG

Steve UK

Adventurer
Steve UK....nice set up, we'll look out for you this season!

Hi Greeni,

I may try and make it up to 'LEEDS' gathering at Easter, but just in the final stages of planning a trip to Namibia for 3 weeks which is going to clean us out for the year :)

Steve

refried

Adventurer
golf 1 here, funny how I've seen your "add" for your tent on several boards, looks like spam to me, but anyway I'll give you my feelings of your favorite tent. I was camping along the Wenatchee river at Windy point one year and someone had one of those set up and had intended to stay a week or more, while they were out on the river the wind picked up and lifted the tent up and blew it into the river 20 yards away. When they returned they thought someone was playing a joke on them, all their stuff was still there, cot, clothes, couch (yes they brought a couch), and boating gear was still where they left it but there was no tent. It took quite a while but they finally believed it after they saw what was left of their tent in the river. they left shortly after pulling what was left of it from the river.

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
UPS delivered our Superfly 300 Friday afternoon. Here are a few pics of it in the yard:

5e9abe2c.jpg

29eed826.jpg

d5dbb470.jpg

24e149d9.jpg

8963d6af.jpg

6f9fd5fc.jpg

It took an extra 30 minutes to setup w/ the new Superfly & walls but it was my first time. It's made out of the same poly cotton canvas the original fly is made out of however the walls are thicker. High quality for sure! Can't wait to take the family camping! :ylsmoke:

MarcFJ60

Adventurer
golf 1 here, funny how I've seen your "add" for your tent on several boards, looks like spam to me,

A google search of his e-mail seems to indicate the same thing - essentially the same "testimonial" copied and pasted to several forums/deals thread. Why not just be upfront and say you are connected to the tent but wanted to show people? The fake testimonial would just lead a lot of people to totally distrust the company.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
White Mountain, CA
GoLite HEX 3
IMAG0609.jpg

Mt Russell
GoLite HEX 3
IMAG0597.jpg

Zion
Eezi Awn 1800 3 series
IMAG0661.jpg

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
UPS delivered our Superfly 300 Friday afternoon. Here are a few pics of it in the yard:
6f9fd5fc.jpg

Fatrat, I realize this is your first set up of this tent, but that tarp you are using for a footprint really needs to be folded in so that it does not extend beyond the edges of the tent/fly. Otherwise, any rain is going to hit that tarp and soak the bottom of your tent.

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
Fatrat, I realize this is your first set up of this tent, but that tarp you are using for a footprint really needs to be folded in so that it does not extend beyond the edges of the tent/fly. Otherwise, any rain is going to hit that tarp and soak the bottom of your tent.

I cut the tarp to size after the pics. :ylsmoke:

Bobmog

Observer
My tents.

My tents sleep 5 comfortably and fold down quick to get rollin.

Attachments

• San Jauns 114.jpg
    San Jauns 114.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 317
  • San Jauns 117.jpg
    San Jauns 117.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 71
  • San Jauns 277.jpg
    San Jauns 277.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 68

Forum statistics

Threads