Post your tents

I also have a Basecamp 6. The wife and I love it!!!!!!:wings: After moving up from a Walmart special, it's live moving to Beverly Hills!

x2. The Basecamp 6 is great for the family. It handled all sorts of bad weather without complaint. I won't say the same for REI's Screen House :(.

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
The current set up I use is a 1 man tent cot converted into a RTT, and as a normal tent cot the rest of the time, I also use my self made awning to sleep under when its warmer.
333.jpgbhjh.jpg

I have three other tents currently a 4 person walmart special for familey camp outs.(forgot the make and model) and two Eureka back packing tents that my dad and I or a buddy with out a tent use on camp outs
The lighter and smaller of the two is the backcountry 1 tent, it is nice small and light weight i take this one when i go back packing.
tent.jpg
http://store.eurekatent.com/backcountry-1-tent

The second is a two man Alpnlite xt tent I have used this one as a backpacking tent on shorter treks mainly use it for weekend trips
9217871_76397_full.jpg
http://store.eurekatent.com/alpenlite-xt-tent

D110

Observer
Unexpected surprise... this just arrived on my doorstep this morning, sent by to me my best friend for my birthday... WOW! I'm going camping... right now! It is freakin' AWESOME sets up in SECONDS!

- Oz Tent RV-1 -

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Steve UK

Adventurer
Happy Birthday :)

Your going to love it, here is our RV-1 with the sides added.

edit: lol at setting it up in your home

attachment.php

D110

Observer
Nice setup! Your 90 looks very well kitted out... Was figuring I would set the tent up just the way you have it off the back of the rig. Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Cheers!

Steve UK

Adventurer
Thanks, always getting added to. My B'day next month, but my Defender always gets a present too :) Easter is our first trip, cannot wait.

Steve

mbybee

Awesome rooftop - I want something like that :)

Is it me, or do the wheels on Defenders always seem super narrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3