• Hate it?

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Can't quite get ya head around it...

Votes: 42 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keyblazer

Adventurer
Dodge is ready to go.... Airstream... not yet!!

011.jpg

009-1.jpg

013.jpg

Keyblazer

Adventurer
Thanks Eric!

I still have no forward movement on how to get that rear axle driven... lots of talk and ideas, but no solid proof it can be done and live at 70 mph for long.

Keyblazer

Adventurer
Hey there!
Not really anything since I moved her last.
I planned to pull out the wheelchair lift and sell it, but upon inspection, I realized they removed the side door locking mechanism when they automated the doors... so I need to replace that before I remove the lift to keep it secure.
Sealed up the holes in the roof, and put the tarp back on to keep it dry, and start/move her every couple of weeks to keep everything moving.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Thanks for keeping us up to speed on this. It's already awesome, so all the future progress will just make it better and better. Lots of us are impressed with you taking on the project.

:clapsmile

Mike

Keyblazer

Adventurer
Thanks,
Its been a bit tough to make progress, on what is not a priority project at this time.
The plan is clear in my mind, and I am always on the lookout for ideas and parts for the future!

Kenn

You posted about a bathroom... I have a 1988 Dodge Xplorer Class B motorhome. The bathroom module was made by Frank Industries (which is out of business) so maybe you can look for a unit like that. The toilet is recirculating so it used very little water to operate. The shower is above the toilet so you could ****, shower, and shave all at the same time. (Actually you did all of that at the same time even if you didn't want to LOL ).

vwdevotee

It's been a while since anything new's been posted. Have you been able to make any progress on the NP200/205 hybrid? Mostly on Pirate, there seems to be a lot of talk about how easy the conversion is but no pictures or proof anyone has been able to pull it off.

Keyblazer

Adventurer
Nothing new to post, but its just stored awaiting my attention.

The TC info just dried up... real solid proof that it could be done seemed elusive, as you found out!

Hope to have some new progress in a couple of months when I have 2 other projects out of the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat