Project Serenity: an 08 Tacoma DC overland build-up

frozenground

Adventurer
Thanks for the update!

How much spray time do you get out of the Shur Flow pump and kitchen sprayer with a 5 gallon Scepter?

I haven't timed it actually. It's got enough pressure to drain one pretty fast if you leave it on though. Seems counter-intuitive, but we actually seem to use less water with the higher pressure because it rinses so fast.. Anyway, I'm taking it down to SoCal next week, so I'll try to remember to time out 5 gals :)

WillRunner

Overlander
Great build! I especially love the way you set the rack up for your RTT, I'd like to set mine up the same way when I get my Tacoma if you don't mind... :)

karma11

Observer
resurrect this thread? any new updates? love the build. 1 of 2 of my all time favorite trucks!! keep up the good work!!

Aaron Wasson

In the rear with the gear
Question about how you mounted your Engel:

In your picture when you installed the mount
serenitybuild09_51.jpg

Did you sand down the bed underneath, or does it still have the ridges? I can't tell from the picture.

karma11

Observer
I know when i finally get my Taco i will be using alot of things Ive seen on this build, the molle gear, bags. (got enough of em need to use em) tail light cutout, the spotlight which i have an idea for involving a camera and flir on a extendable pole, in the rack on top of the cab, sorta like the military. similar metal on bedsides but with tabs and a rack going around a topper. very impressed keep up the great work. and BTW what branch were/are you in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77