Random dog shots

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Thanks Brad. I wouldn't let a giant schnauzer boost off me like that! Beautiful dog and girl!

Thanks. Roxy would love to boost off you though. She's a handful if you get down at her level to wrestle. :Wow1:

The girl in the photo is my daughter. She graduated High School and is now headed to the UofA majoring in Bio Med Engineering this fall.

I guess I better pick up another Schnauzer. :sombrero:

Last edited:

FROADER

Adventurer
Well I can finally post in here with pics of my own dog instead of friends' dogs!

Saturday I rescued a puppy, which I named, Gus. The foster mom thinks the litter is lab/border collie mix, but I'll be taking him to the vet for his last shots and get a better idea from them of what he is. The more I look at him, the more he looks like he's got some terrier in him, but it's probably too early to tell since he's only 11 weeks old.

New dad here, so I'm probably posting too many pics. :ylsmoke:

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

Not sure how long he'll fit here. :)
IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Not growling, but his lip was stuck up like that.
IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

This is my first puppy this young and these guys are hilarious! A lot of work, but very fun. I'm looking forward to him being a great friend and navigator!

hrjaw

Explorer
Well I can finally post in here with pics of my own dog instead of friends' dogs!

Saturday I rescued a puppy, which I named, Gus. The foster mom thinks the litter is lab/border collie mix, but I'll be taking him to the vet for his last shots and get a better idea from them of what he is. The more I look at him, the more he looks like he's got some terrier in him, but it's probably too early to tell since he's only 11 weeks old.

New dad here, so I'm probably posting too many pics. :ylsmoke:

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

Not sure how long he'll fit here. :)
IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Not growling, but his lip was stuck up like that.
IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

This is my first puppy this young and these guys are hilarious! A lot of work, but very fun. I'm looking forward to him being a great friend and navigator!

Absolutely beautiful and good on you for rescuing a dog. My wife and I went the same way, and although it is a lot of work, the rewards are worth it.

FROADER

Adventurer
Absolutely beautiful and good on you for rescuing a dog. My wife and I went the same way, and although it is a lot of work, the rewards are worth it.

Thanks, and that's what I'm telling myself... every hour. :D

I should have mentioned that I've had dogs before, just never started out with one as young as Gus. The house breaking is tiresome having to watch him all the time. He is a peeing machine! :snorkel: :)

BLKNBLU

Explorer
Don't know how I missed this thread for so long. This is my favorite from the day I let Quincy drive the rig. At least he washed it afterward. :rolleyes:

Railvan

Adventurer
R.I.P. Angus...

Angus is being put down Wednesday. He's almost 18. I'm a wreck right now. Best damn dog ever. Rest in peace little buddy...

Attachments

• Angus1.jpg
    Angus1.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Angus2.jpg
    Angus2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Angus3.jpg
    Angus3.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 38

DrMoab

Explorer
One of my favorite shots of Tobe.

I think it pretty much sums up a dogs love of riding and smelling the wonderful outdoor smells.
IMGP4992.jpg

Vegasav8r

Railvan and Angus...

Railvan, Your post made me cry. I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you must feel. Take comfort knowing that Angus has regained his youth and will be waiting for you. Both you and Angus are in my prayers today. God Bless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater