Random dog shots

jh504

Explorer
MuddyMudskipper said:
Thanks! She's the second beagle I've had and I love her. Your Lab's looking good too.

Thanks he is the best dog I have had.
I think though a beagle will definitley be my next dog, they are great dogs.

Super Doody

Explorer
Here's Indy Dog

101_0603.jpg

Drooling for table scraps.

Baja

PICT0280.jpg

PICT0284-1.jpg

Favorite Toy

DSC00117.jpg

Super Doody

Explorer
HMR said:
Beautiful pup! Our dogs have the same name and favorite toy.

This is our Indi:
197973857_pQwR8-L.jpg

Aren't herding dogs great! We have 3 chuck-its. The Jr., regular and the new designed one with rubber grip. The regular red one (in the pic) is still the best. Its lasted 5 yrs and the plastic has gotten more flexible. Indy will drag the chuck with the ball inside the cup until you throw it for him. Thanks to who ever invented the thing. :friday:

TeleScooby

Adventurer
Super Doody said:
Aren't herding dogs great! We have 3 chuck-its. The Jr., regular and the new designed one with rubber grip. The regular red one (in the pic) is still the best. Its lasted 5 yrs and the plastic has gotten more flexible. Indy will drag the chuck with the ball inside the cup until you throw it for him. Thanks to who ever invented the thing. :friday:

The inventor lives in Issaquah, Wa...outside of Seattle. He never sold the design, so he's been taking in all of the profit himself...and I for one have no problem with that! These things rock! We're on our 4th, 5th, and 6th ones right now...one at home, and one in each car...

Dave G

I got a new dog so I get to post more pics. Here is Greta. She is a shelter rescue and is a very sweet dog.

vcsnover

Adventurer
My pups... oh and the cat too.

This is my 1 year old boxer Daisy
newyearsandebay039.jpg

This is the whole crew, the Lab is 5 year old Jack, Daisy again, and 8 month old cat Scooter
newyearsandebay032.jpg

newyearsandebay028.jpg

and one more of Daisy during her "lady time", thus the huggies!
dakineebay062.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333