Random shots

FLYFISHEXPERT

LivingOverland.com
Great shots everybody! Arlon, Killer sunset!

Here is my random from the day: Water on the Desert
DSC_0598.jpg

BIGGUY

Adventurer
Swinging Bridge over the Green River in Brown's Park Wildlife Refuge. The original was built in 1927 but after many years of use and weather it became torn up and unsafe. In 1954 a new bridge was built and reopened for travel. It has been closed for the last year or so for new work and is now open once more for travel. If you go across it, you can end up in Vernal, UT. At the side of the bridge I was on there is a wildlife viewing drive that also has some historic old ranch buildings. To the west a few miles is another river crossing and the old Jarvie Ranch historical site.

DSC_0101.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0104.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0109-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0114.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0120-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
The Voodoo bird was found at the doorstep to an abandoned ranch house. After a couple adult beverages we made up all kinds of stories. :Wow1:

cowboy4x4

Explorer
So by the looks of the outline on the glass the bird obviously did a face plant on your window AND spit up when he hit it. Nice shot although the bird is probably feeling a little bummed. My guess is a humming bird, they are notorious window crashers.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Based on the size I am thinking it was a dove. We have them bouncing off our windows frequently here. I can't imagine flying along enjoying your day and then unexpectedly slamming into a window. That has to be a rude experience. :Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater