rooftop tents on sale again!!!

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
I guess that depends on what 'waterproof' means :)

I just spent one night in my smaller Camping Lab and awoke to a light rain. We stayed completely dry in the tent - except when I went to go outside and dumped the pooled water in the rainfly down my back :snorkel:

The only water that found its way into the tent is the water that we tracked in. We had to close the tent in the rain, and when we opened it that evening everything was still dry inside...

Bump for a great tent at a great price!

DSC01941.jpg

Great action photo! :Wow1:

Fernando should use that one!!!

tmac

Adventurer
Here is my Camping Lab RTT mounted on my FJ. I needed to use the ladder extension due to having the standard ARB rack prior to getting the tent. It was not my intention to have a RTT,
but Fernando at Camping Lab provided this tent as a raffle prize in which I was lucky enough to win:wings:. The ladder can easily be made to adjust to whatever height you need.
Just drill holes into the rails so the pins will catch and hold the ladder to the height you need. I did that for the ladder extension and works perfect.

dscn0080medium.jpg

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
parabolics or rtt??? mmmm... how much longer will the sale be going on??

Well the container ship arrived last friday and we are hoping to unload at our warehouse this week, but it all depends on customs clearance and been that today's a holiday.....

In any case the sale goes on until the container's unloaded.... maybe by the end of this week, maybe next...

gpndave

How does this tent attach to the rack? the only info I found on the web site said it used a zipper. I have a Pack Mule Trailer (Helder Mfg circa 1988) and would like to adapt a tent to the top using a rack of some sort.
Thanks.

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
How does this tent attach to the rack? the only info I found on the web site said it used a zipper. I have a Pack Mule Trailer (Helder Mfg circa 1988) and would like to adapt a tent to the top using a rack of some sort.
Thanks.

the tent has a very versatile mounting system that attaches very easily to virtually any rack or set of cross bars.

Attachments

• IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2204.jpg
    IMG_2204.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 191

Forum statistics

Threads