Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

rickashay

Explorer
1498_10151608328184517_1799135394_n.jpg

Such an awesome truck! That front fender trimming came out super clean, can't even notice!

dlichterman

Explorer
Blow Sand in the background in Ocotillo Wells. Tried but couldn't make it up. Next time I'll try with a rear locker and more speed.

8331010233_d3f8025af2_c.jpg

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Thanks.
Allt för Sverige is a Television programs that appeared recently, I looked at some sections and thought it was a good TV programs.
I'm not surprised if you did not see this model when you were in Sweden, since Toyota began selling the Hilux in Sweden -89 and then it was just 1.5 cabins with petrol engine and IFS. All older models in Sweden are privately imported.
In Finland, Denmark and Norway, there are plenty of older Hilux models.

I was on the first season of that show. I saw more Mitsubishis and Rovers than Toyotas it seemed.

yota_sweden

I was on the first season of that show. I saw more Mitsubishis and Rovers than Toyotas it seemed.
The reason you saw more than Rover Mitsubishi and Toyota is that in Sweden the Toyota expensive to buy and spare parts are expensive.
Rover and Mitsubishi are almost free of purchasing and parts cost almost nothing. I buy almost all parts and accessories from England and the USA. When costs many parts for half the price including shipping, customs and VAT.

yedi

Observer
Thank you. She is still a work in progress. Dual batteries and a roof rack + LED light bar are next. specs below.

'11 Trail Edition with KDSS + Nav
-Light Racing upper control arms
-ICON ext travel coilovers
-ICON piggyback shocks
-Metal Tech rear lower links
-Bud built 4 piece skids
-Bud Built hidden winch mount
-XRC Comp 10 winch
-Rocky road offroad sliders
-Level 8 guardians 17x8.5
-265/70/17 Duratracs

Looks great so far. I really like the clean look.

89s rule

Adventurer
Sorry cell phone pick from a few moths ago. Mine is the 4runner.
5144B036-6301-44A3-9E63-F89749C0E15C-666-0000009F7215A28A.jpg

Added some 240 Light Force lights:
IMG_2423_zps41422e86.jpg

Driveway shot from my inlaws front yard at Christmas.

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Headed to the Mt. and came across some individuals who were unprepaired and stuck. We helped them out.

Ford fury in the ditch.
DSCF4943.jpg

Pulled out by a toyota.
DSCF4944.jpg

Cam-shaft.

Frostymug

Observer
Spacers?

Are you running spacers on the front wheels to get the clearance for chains?

Pulled out by a toyota.
DSCF4944.jpg

Cam-shaft.[/QUOTE]

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Just Picked me up an 2012 Tundra Pick Em Up Truck!

Hey Guys

Kevin here. Some of your will remember me, some wont! :)

Yeah, this is posted in the LAND CRUISER section (and i might post it in another one or two), but i didn't see a TUNDRA section, so :p

Fell off the Land Cruiser map few years ago, and back in love with motorcycles. Haven't been on here in AGES!

I Just picked up a 2012 5.7L Double Cab. 2WD (on purpose, so i don't go all crazy and expo it out, it has 2 small purposes), Nothing Fancy.

Currently I have a 2011 Hayabusa i use for Sport Touring, and just sold my 99 R6 that i used for the race track! Just got a 2008 CBR1K for track/race only use!!

So Far, i LOVE this truck! Gas mileage sucks, but whatever! :)

Basically just got it to get my motorcycles to the track! DON'T HATE :)

I already did the Husky Weatherbeater liners, and now looking into the Tow Mirror Upgrade, and some sort of OEM Nav system.

But for REAL MODS: This will also be a car camping vehicle, so it will be setup with a dual battery system, fridge, etc.... Done these type of setups before several times on Land Cruisers, but now finally doing it on a Tundra.

Here is a pic of the truck and the bike (08 CBR1000RR track use only). Also a pic of me at track on old bike

tundra.jpg

redrocket1.jpg

cbr1katchuck.jpg

3 Questions:
-Anyone in San Diego Into Sportbikes For Canyon Riding and Exploring?
-Anyone on here ride Sportbikes at the race track?
-Where on earth can i find a nice dual battery tray for this 2012 Tundra? I'm coming up empty on my searches!! Anyone??

Thanks
Kevin, The Big Tall Bald Ugly Red Head from back in the day!! Hahahaha

89s rule

Adventurer
Hey Guys

Kevin here. Some of your will remember me, some wont! :)

Yeah, this is posted in the LAND CRUISER section (and i might post it in another one or two), but i didn't see a TUNDRA section, so :p

Fell off the Land Cruiser map few years ago, and back in love with motorcycles. Haven't been on here in AGES!

I Just picked up a 2012 5.7L Double Cab. 2WD (on purpose, so i don't go all crazy and expo it out, it has 2 small purposes), Nothing Fancy.

Currently I have a 2011 Hayabusa i use for Sport Touring, and just sold my 99 R6 that i used for the race track! Just got a 2008 CBR1K for track/race only use!!

So Far, i LOVE this truck! Gas mileage sucks, but whatever! :)

Basically just got it to get my motorcycles to the track! DON'T HATE :)

I already did the Husky Weatherbeater liners, and now looking into the Tow Mirror Upgrade, and some sort of OEM Nav system.

But for REAL MODS: This will also be a car camping vehicle, so it will be setup with a dual battery system, fridge, etc.... Done these type of setups before several times on Land Cruisers, but now finally doing it on a Tundra.

Here is a pic of the truck and the bike (08 CBR1000RR track use only). Also a pic of me at track on old bike

3 Questions:
-Anyone in San Diego Into Sportbikes For Canyon Riding and Exploring?
-Anyone on here ride Sportbikes at the race track?
-Where on earth can i find a nice dual battery tray for this 2012 Tundra? I'm coming up empty on my searches!! Anyone??

Thanks
Kevin, The Big Tall Bald Ugly Red Head from back in the day!! Hahahaha

Long time no see. I remember you on MUD way back in the day in the 60 series section. Good to see you on here again as well.

seanpistol

Explorer
I had this thread open on my computer for a week and a half or so and finally got done scrolling through all 300 pages.. ha! My rear bumper is all banged up so I am going to have one fabbed up to replace it. Might as well have one made that makes the departure angle a little better and trim the bedsides slightly. I found a lot of inspiration here.

Future mods include - custom rear bumper, ARB air locker, front receiver, electric fans, hi-lift mounted on passenger bed rail, pork chop box on driver side for air compressor straps and other recovery gear (so my snowmobile will still fit down the middle), and re-painting my grille, fender flares, mirror covers, and bumper trim with bedliner. I will probably replace my Hankooks (which have treated me very well), with Duratracs.

302638_10151240449629400_1533501115_n.jpg

576239_10151271686819400_1677724871_n.jpg

185471_10150331645349400_4343070_n.jpg

-18.jpg

img_7760.jpg

89930d1347383577-what-tires-imageuploadedbyag-free1347383576.945352.jpg
-20.jpg

img_4683.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members