Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

raven1911

Observer
Threw together a camp light last night attached to the rear bumper I recently fabbed up this summer...
e9esy8a6.jpg
e2ahudy7.jpg
qa3ena6y.jpg

VE6DRU

I am looking for a rear swing out for my 3rd gen 4runner. What kind of rear swing out do you have here?

Is that a stock front bumper and winch set-up?? I know you have a different year 4runner but wondering if I might be able to possibly do that to my 3rd gen. I like the clean look of the front bumper with the winch setup.:drool:

Shift-E-eyes

I am looking for a rear swing out for my 3rd gen 4runner. What kind of rear swing out do you have here?

Is that a stock front bumper and winch set-up?? I know you have a different year 4runner but wondering if I might be able to possibly do that to my 3rd gen. I like the clean look of the front bumper with the winch setup.:drool:

I built both the front winch mount and rear bumper / swingout. The swingout is using comp4x4 dual shear swingaway setup. Done right, yeah you can have the winch mount built.

VE6DRU

raven1911

Observer
I built both the front winch mount and rear bumper / swingout. The swingout is using comp4x4 dual shear swingaway setup. Done right, yeah you can have the winch mount built.

VE6DRU

You wouldn't happen to have a build thread or pics of how you did both?

the kid

Juke Box Hero
new here, have a 97 4runner that is my DD as well as SAR rig, it has ambitions of becoming an overland rig too, although i think id rather have a 100 series for that but time will tell...

IMG_2837 by isaacyocum, on Flickr

xjaugie

Adventurer
I had put 39,500 miles on the Rubicon in less then two years. About 10,000 of that was off road. I began to have a lot of electrical issues such as dash warning lights all flashing randomly, my power windows would stop working randomly, and my ac/heater blower motor was beginning to make noise. I was pretty disappointed with the Jeep being so new and the many problems.

Another reason for the change was I found that I was needing the extra doors and cargo space in the bed. The truck can tow more and I can still go to all of the places I was going in my Jeep.

That sums it all up right there, Jeeps may look the part, while Toyotas LIVE the part. This post should posted at every Jeep dealership....

Wasatch

Observer
They look great! did you get them painted or did you do it yourself? Im torn on what to do.

Painted with undercoating. 10 dollars in paint, and easy touch up when then take a beating. Also, despite what TG website states, the 58'' sliders are about 8-9'' too short for the newer RC's.

Cheers.

Mossytaco

I haven't actually posted up here before so figured it was as good a time as any. Here's a couple pics of my 1999 tacoma with solid front axle and 38.5 Tsl/sx super swampers.
jyzy8y7u.jpg

abypade8.jpg

9ajazy3a.jpg

nedyjaqe.jpg

2a4y8y5u.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz