Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mullinsj

Toyota Hilux Surf SSRG - 3.0 Turbo Diesel

P6110296.jpg

Last edited:

SWDesertTaco

Adventurer
Holy SAS BLKNBLU!!

Mike,
The pics you sent awhile back were good, but lined up next to all the other rigs its HUGE.
Did you get all the kinks worked out?

How is the beast handle now offroad?

We gotta go for a run in the heat, figure our schedules out.

Later man.

BLKNBLU

Explorer
Mike,
The pics you sent awhile back were good, but lined up next to all the other rigs its HUGE.
Did you get all the kinks worked out?

How is the beast handle now offroad?

We gotta go for a run in the heat, figure our schedules out.

Later man.

Not yet. I'm going to try to dig into some of it this next few days I'm off. Finally got some parts gathered to get after one issue. Then I need to get with Steve and we haven't been able to coordinate schedules yet. Soon.

Fortunately, it's little stuff that doesn't keep me from enjoying it along the way. It handles well off road but I still have a good sized learning curve to really get the feel for it.

Definately have to get together.

Oh yeah, it's a little bigger than I had expected. :Wow1:

MrGrimm

Mall Crawler
A work in progress...Next up are a Larson Dual band antenna for a Yaesu 7800 radio. Hopefully will have my HAM license here soon :victory:

DSC_3967.JPG

DSC_3973.JPG

DSC_3975.JPG

DSC_3980.JPG

DSC_3985.JPG

DSC_3971.JPG

laxtoy

Adventurer
A work in progress...Next up are a Larson Dual band antenna for a Yaesu 7800 radio. Hopefully will have my HAM license here soon :victory:

DSC_3967.JPG

DSC_3973.JPG

DSC_3975.JPG

DSC_3980.JPG

DSC_3985.JPG

DSC_3971.JPG

man, i dig that taco - all pro plate bumper with lightforces and all blacked out on white, looks burly!

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
man, i dig that taco - all pro plate bumper with lightforces and all blacked out on white, looks burly!

I like it too. I used to like the new bodystyle but I am not as fond of it anymore. But this one has an extremely attractive setup!!

Stealth 4x4

Adventurer
Nice tires! Really scenic area up there, and I like your truck a lot. White Extra-Cabs are really growing on me. I've got to get up there and run some CO trails this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater