Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

BShimizu

Some pictures of my Thanksgiving weekend in Glamis.

My 2008 Tacoma DC 4x4:
GlamisTacoma.jpg

My buddies 2006 Tacoma DC 4x4:
KevinsTaco.jpg

The "toy" we borrowed from my work:
BigRedGlamis.jpg

Where my GF and I slept for two nights:
Platform.jpg

Some older pictures of my truck:

In Mammoth:
tacorocks.jpg

tacoview.jpg

In Mojave:
Mojave2.jpg

Mojave1.jpg

Blain

Adventurer
Nice looking rig. Could you post a few more pictures of your sleeping/storage platform in the back?

Photog

Explorer
Did ya see the water bottle holder? I love it!!!

More pics please :)

Whoever makes those carpeted inserts, has been doing it for a long time. We bought one for our Dakota back in 1989.

Ours had the cup holders at the front & rear, on both sides of the bed.

The center section can be removed, lay on the floor, or brought up to make a full platform.

There were storage compartments on both sides, in the area (front/back) around the wheel wells.

Just a few from SNT this past November.

2009_Surf_N_Turf-157.jpg

Great looking truck! (And nice bumper, too. Just got back from Jim's place down in Houston and I love mine!)

Those shoes are 255/85s, right? What suspension are you running and how much is it cranked, do you think? 2", 2.5" 3"? I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of those tires and I just wanted to confirm. I'm afraid that I don't have enough lift to clear. I'm thinking I may need to pull out the ole' spanner wrench.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Arvin G

Observer
Great looking truck! (And nice bumper, too. Just got back from Jim's place down in Houston and I love mine!)

Those shoes are 255/85s, right? What suspension are you running and how much is it cranked, do you think? 2", 2.5" 3"? I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of those tires and I just wanted to confirm. I'm afraid that I don't have enough lift to clear. I'm thinking I may need to pull out the ole' spanner wrench.

Thanks for the help!

thank you sir! yes, they are 255/85s and slightly taller than the bighorns in 255/85s that i'm running in the back. I cranked the C/Os about 1/4 turn when received from Icon. I'm guessing I have no more than 2.5" in lift. I'm running Dakars in the rear. You will definetly have to smooth out the pinch and trim some plastic. You might have a little rub on the frame as well when steering is at full turn.

881stGenRunner

Hey guys Ive been a part of YotaTech since March 2006, some of yall might recognize me from over there.

My dad is krut29 over here and reccomended that i join up so i decided to look through all 88 pages of this thread and check out everyones truck haha :victory:

Heres some pictures of mine for yall, details are in my signature. Enjoy!
Choccolocco Mountain Off-Road Park - Jacksonville, AL
0242.jpg

0262.jpg

0302.jpg

She shines up pretty nicely too :sombrero:
100_4336.jpg

100_4361.jpg

881stGenRunner

That is an impressive interior!

Thanks! Im going to take more pics today (ive actually cleaned it since these pics were taken).

You need to change some settings, dude. 40 posts per page is the only way to go. ;)

I've seen your rig for years on YT, but not since the Addicted front bumper. I should be picking mine up in a couple of weeks. Looks great on your rig!

Haha ya really, i guess i didnt even think about changing the settings. Thanks man, I got the Addicted bumper back in May, tax return money hah. thanks man!

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Hey guys Ive been a part of YotaTech since March 2006, some of yall might recognize me from over there.

My dad is krut29 over here and reccomended that i join up so i decided to look through all 88 pages of this thread and check out everyones truck haha :victory:

Heres some pictures of mine for yall, details are in my signature. Enjoy!
Choccolocco Mountain Off-Road Park - Jacksonville, AL
0242.jpg

0262.jpg

0302.jpg

She shines up pretty nicely too :sombrero:
100_4336.jpg

100_4361.jpg

Nice-looking 4Runner.:bowdown:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member