Smittybilt Scout Trailer Reviews?

trae

Adventurer
Do you happen to know the dimensions for the Engel MU40 you have pictured? I can't find any info about that model online anymore. Seems like that would be a pretty good reference for the max size to fit on the slider (you showed you could go back, and width/height is still limited by door frame).

Pictured is not the Engel, that's the Costco special I had before Engel.

It is 24"x15"x19". I did not install the handles to make it fit. There's maybe an inch or two wiggle room height wise, otherwise this is the max that would fit.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
@emtmark are you on thenewx? I've towed my scout with the Xterra a couple of times and it was a struggle over BC's mountain passes. F150 is way better.

I am it’s slower but doable a full size truck would be better

Or

Hear me out

A vk swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DeMar39

How far do the main slides come out. I'm thinking of putting in a Blizzard Box 99qt (39.1"L x 21"W x 18.7
"H). I might have to put in a flat plate on standoffs on the slides to get the width over the slide tray. How far do the slides extend? All 48".... maybe 6" less? I figure the only thing on the one slide here is the fridge so if it fits go big.

robepa

I have been upgrading my trailer for the past few years, and though I would share. Many of the upgrades were ideas from this thread, I made a video to share the changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater