SOLD - 2001 Ford Excursion 7.3 Diesel, Expedition Ready!

AZJP

Observer
Tire Pics:

Driver Front:

Passenger Front:

Driver Rear:

Passenger Rear:

Spare:

Extra unmounted tire:

Also, two more items to add to the 'known problems' list:
* The front and rear passenger side door locks take three hits of the button to unlock. I have 2 new locks for that side, but they are not installed.

Last edited:

AZJP

Observer
Still a lot of requests for additional pictures of everything. I hope I took enough this time!

Canopy in action

I have the third row as well, just not in the truck for the picture

These doors will hold an incredible amount of stuff without interfering with the interior storage

Air Compressor and Air Tank

Amps, Navigation, CD/MP3 Changer, Power Invertor

The power step tucked out of harm's way - protected by the rock sliders

The exterior is really dirty in the pic. It cleans up well.

Last edited:

AZJP

Observer
$23,500

I have a ton of interest in the truck but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

Last edited:

TKSC01

Adventurer
I;;m sick over this!

Man I am SO ENVIOUS! I had a diesel excursion when I lived in Mesa. NOTHING AS COOL AS YOURS, but the desire was there. I took it through the Apache trail and loved it! Man I wish I was still out there! If ever there was a place to be to expo AZ is it! DANG I WANT THIS TRUCK and my old life back!

moetank

height

Could you tell me the height to the bottom of the doors, and the steps when they are down. when you get a chance.

Thanks

AZJP

Observer
@moetank -

all measurements taken at driver's side front door.

From the ground
- to the bottom of the door (when the door is closed): 26.25"
- to the top of the step (when down): 18.75"
- to the top of the rock slider: 25"
- to the inside door sill where your feet go: 32"

This truck is pretty low for having 40" tires which is one of the many things I love about it!

19psi

The Devil Made Me
Very interested, but must sell my Dodge first, and hope I can convince a bank to give me a loan on a 10 year old truck....

AZJP

Observer
Three weeks ago two separate local individuals said, "consider it sold" yet the truck is still in my driveway. Both drove the truck and still really want it, just waiting on money. I had completely stopped advertising it a few weeks back, but wanted to get the ad to the top again just in case this falls through.

Thanks!

AZJP

Observer
BTT

Both buyers still have not 'shown me the money!' I am not interested in carrying a loan at this point.

Also, to answer another frequently asked PM question

Q: "Will I be able to drive the truck back to TX, AR, OR, etc?"

A: Yes, I used this truck for many long road trips. I never got stranded once. It will make a long drive no problem - that is what it's for. As stated, one tire is near the end of its life but should still make it to TX or farther before you need to put one of the extras I have on.

jdholder

Explorer
This is a great truck!! JP has put a lot of time and effort into making it even better than when I owned it! Someone will get a great vehicle!

As for the last question, remember the rack can come off and be sold. When I owned the truck, I hardly used the rack since there was SOOOOO much storage room inside the vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3