Stolen Adventure Trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
MaddBaggins said:
You realize that I can't take my AT out of the garage now. Despite the fact that I have a Horizon and the missing one is a Chaser, they really look a lot alike. I'm gonna get arrested because of this guy :Wow1:

You probably derserve to get arrested for something anyway. :shakin:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Martyn & Mario:

I didn't see this posted anywhere... When was the agreed upon rental return date?

I saw you rented it May 1, but not when it was to be returned.

Pete

wagner_joe

Adventurer
I put out word to the horse community

www.bridleandbit.net
and a few others. I copied Martyn on the emails. Other posts were cross referenced to this one when possible. may fate bring his jeep to a stop and a cop close by...

Eyes and ears are open on the west side of Arizona...

wagner_joe

Adventurer
mountainpete Martyn & Mario:

I didn't see this posted anywhere... When was the agreed upon rental return date?

I saw you rented it May 1, but not when it was to be returned.

Pete

According to the first post.. eight days later... So now 6 days too late... they seemed to have given the proverbial day between friends before posting..

Hopefully the proverb thou shall not steal.. will come into play soon..:sombrero:

Superu

Explorer
On May 1st we rented an Olive Grey Chaser Trailer with Eezi Awn tent for an eight day rental out of our Upland California location. The trailer has not been returned.

Second line of the first post in the thread. :)

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Martyn said:
Quick question for people who understand how the BLM and Forestry Service work.

Jeremy Deckling is just under investigation for arson, if the law enforcement side of the BLM and FS look Jeremy up on their data bases nothing is going to show up.

We suspect, his insurance company suspects, and the fire department suspects, him of arson.

If the BLM or FS want more info. how do we put them in contact with the insurance companies investigative branch, or the fire department that is investigating the suspicious fire?
Sorry Martyn, I should have clarified my statements. I didn't tell my Forest Service that he was "wanted" but rather "possibly under investigation" for arson. That is enough to get the attention of a fire spooked organization like the forest service. They'll certainly look for a stolen trailer. They'll ABSOLUTELY look for a stolen trailer piloted by a suspected arsonist.

I just let them know that a stolen trailer was on the loose. That was enough to get them on the lookout. Every FS only has a handful of law enforcement rangers so it would fall to those officers to even approach this guy.

Lastly......if this family is actually lost, the various forest service offices might be of help anyway.

Last edited:

GunnIt

Adventurer
I have alerted the the staff at my lodge on N Highway 89 A to look for this trailer. We are one of the few locations offering fuel in this region so if he comes this way, it is likely he might stop. All my employees know what my AT looks like so they will be on the lookout. If he is on the way to the North Rim, we might just see him.

GunnIt

Adventurer
Martyn,

If this guy is driving a JK and shows up in CA. to rent a AT he has likely been dialed in via the web. Has an administrator of this forum taken a look to see if this guy is a registered member and if so has he been seeking advice on road trips or camping spots? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach