**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Yo Box Rocket--

Do you think TEPUI will update their website-

Do you know when they're having their HOLLOSTER Meet , or other events??

:costumed-smiley-007 JIMBO

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer
ruggedized Kukenam XL delivered and installed

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Everything I hoped for and more. The black cover looks so much better.

Last edited:

Box Rocket

:sombrero: Yo Box Rocket--

Do you think TEPUI will update their website-

Do you know when they're having their HOLLOSTER Meet , or other events??

:costumed-smiley-007 JIMBO

There should be updates soon. It's been a mad scramble handling the recent delivery and getting all the orders out the door. But look for news regarding Tepui events to be posted before too long. The only one I have any details on at the moment is a week long Tepui Adventure trip in Southern Utah. I can't share the details yet, but it will be happening late summer. I only know about this one because I'm in charge of planning the route. :) It should be cool.

Box Rocket

One other announcement. Once again, the Autana models have been a hot item. We are currently sold out of Autana models again. We should have the Siberian Camo Autana back in stock in a few weeks, and we are expecting another shipment sometime in July and will have the Autana available again then. Thanks everyone that has been placing orders lately, and thank you for your patience while we waited for the recent delivery and now again while the guys at the shop are working hard to get the orders ready and back out the door! It has definitely been a hectic and busy couple weeks. But THANK YOU to all Tepui customers!!

tabraha

Observer
You guys should ship the Gran Sabanas out first. You'll get more floorspace per tent back that way. :)
(worth a try right?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yotes65

Observer
There should be updates soon. It's been a mad scramble handling the recent delivery and getting all the orders out the door. But look for news regarding Tepui events to be posted before too long. The only one I have any details on at the moment is a week long Tepui Adventure trip in Southern Utah. I can't share the details yet, but it will be happening late summer. I only know about this one because I'm in charge of planning the route. :) It should be cool.

Sounds like a good time.... unfortunately since I have already used up all of my vacation time for this year I will end up missing this as well as another outing to Southern Utah by friends at AZFJ.org... :mad:

Would it be possible to share the details (route, camping spots, ETC) after the event for those of us to enjoy at a later date? :REOutCampFire03:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven