**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Great info Adam--

Here's some details on upcoming 2015 Tepui Adventures! The next trip is scheduled for July 23-26.
Gold Lake: July23-36
http://tepuitents.com/collections/t...alifornia?mc_cid=e4edf77947&mc_eid=33fd52d72c
Black Rock Desert: August 19-23
http://tepuitents.com/collections/t...19th-23rd?mc_cid=e4edf77947&mc_eid=33fd52d72c
Moab/Southern Utah: Sept 21-26
Details to come.
TepuiFest: October 9-11

Ill concsider the Gold Lake--I've been there several times on the south 4x4 passage-
THANX

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

That's a nice looking Autana Ruggedized. I've got the Kukenam version & am seriously upgrading to one of the new Autana Ruggedized Green that are due to arrive next week.

Regarding your snug cover, call Tepui in Santa Cruz & see if they have any lower zipper extension for the cover. Its about an inch wider than the stock zipper that comes on the tent and was offered as a option for those who need some extra room to carry bedding or annex inside the tent when closed.

Thanks for the suggestion, that would be a HUGE help!!

kevinrx7

Observer
Thank you to the guys at Tepui ! I wasn't sure my tent would ever get here, glad it did. Initial set up did take quite a bit of time but I'm sure after a few trips thinks will go smoother. The box came with damage to the wooden frame that protected the ends , but it did it's job, very little damage to the cardboard. No damage to the tent. Quite a bit of metal shavings inside but I wasn't surprised as others have posted the same issue. 2 minutes with the shop vac and got to go. I thought all the tents came with an led lite, I didn't get one. Maybe I miss read? I will be taking a quick 1 night trip Saturday night as a test run. I had a guy weld up a frame that bolts to my track rack to mount the tent on, perfect height for the annex. I just need to figure out how to take 2 paddle boards as well.

kevinrx7

Observer
Thank you to the guys at Tepui ! I wasn't sure my tent would ever get here, glad it did. Initial set up did take quite a bit of time but I'm sure after a few trips thinks will go smoother. The box came with damage to the wooden frame that protected the ends , but it did it's job, very little damage to the cardboard. No damage to the tent. Quite a bit of metal shavings inside but I wasn't surprised as others have posted the same issue. 2 minutes with the shop vac and got to go. I thought all the tents came with an led lite, I didn't get one. Maybe I miss read? I will be taking a quick 1 night trip Saturday night as a test run. I had a guy weld up a frame that bolts to my track rack to mount the tent on, perfect height for the annex. I just need to figure out how to take 2 paddle boards as well.
ace92b01653204a9079aefa25adb5f0e.jpg

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
Another Tepui owner in Maine?! Nice!! :elkgrin:
2 of my friends also own Tepui tents along w myself, all satisfied customers!!

kevinrx7

Observer
Awe come on, I thought I was the only one. Just kidding. I'm in Brewer, planning to go some where in the Machias river valley this weekend. Spending a week in Saboomook last week in July. I'm loving the olive green ruggedized.

Box Rocket

Looks awesome Kevin!! FYI, the LED lights were discontinued more than a year ago. The videos on the website are outdated and still mention the LEDs so that confuses people. I'll be working on a new video showing setup and take down. Hopefully we can get that updated.

kevinrx7

Observer
No worries LEDs are cheap. I'm the you're off guy that looks at the instructions after I put something together, just to make sure I did it right.

Box Rocket

**Announcement**
Tepui Tents will be a special event this weekend at Bass Pro Shop in Manteca, CA. They will be set up at Bass Pro Shop and showcasing the Kukenam Sky and Autana Sky with both models available for sale through the store. You can find Tepui there from 9AM to 5PM on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
Take your camping experience to the next level with one of these awesome tents. There are adventures waiting for you.
If you are in the area please stop by and check out the tents in person, and this is a great opportunity to pick one up if you've been on the fence about getting one!
Bass Pro Shop is located at:
1356 Boss Pro Drive
Manteca, CA 95337
Kukenam Sky

Autana Sky

yotes65

Observer
Yes at a later date I don't have any problem sharing the details of the trip.

That would be Awesome! Very much appreciated.

Do you know which Tepui Events will be an Annual Occurrence? If I had an idea which events would happen on an Annual cycle I could better prepare my vacation planning to attend... for instance this year I am spending a week in Ouray for the FJ Summit. Happy to say I will be spending the week in my Tepui. :REOutCampFire03:

Last edited:

Mark K

Observer
So I noticed today that when I'm closing up the tent, most of the fabric opposite the hinge side can be contained by the 2 door flaps if they were bound together at the grommets. does anyone know of a quick, safe way to do this?

While I was out on my last adventure a few weeks back I noticed that if there was a way to connect the two halves of the bottom flappy thing (which is the thing below your hand with the blue edge stripe) together, it would make all of the fabric stay out of the way of the zipper. Now that I have a few 10's of thousands of miles traveled with my tent, I am loving it more and more. I am going to have to replace the cover before long as it is wearing through under the straps.

Box Rocket

While I was out on my last adventure a few weeks back I noticed that if there was a way to connect the two halves of the bottom flappy thing (which is the thing below your hand with the blue edge stripe) together, it would make all of the fabric stay out of the way of the zipper. Now that I have a few 10's of thousands of miles traveled with my tent, I am loving it more and more. I am going to have to replace the cover before long as it is wearing through under the straps.

Let me know if I can help you with a cover. I can get you grey or black when you're ready.

c_mack9

Adventurer

Yeah, I used some of that gear tie stuff to do what I wanted. It helps but the overhang flaps like you mentioned would be better. I wish there was some grommets in those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven