**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

I don't have any firsthand experience with the Rhino Rack so I'm not an expert on all the racks from every manufacturer. But, from the images it looks like it may work just fine with the supplied mounting hardware if you're able to secure it to the lower crossbars that run side to side. For that to work the gaps will need to match the width of the mounting rails of the tent which are 32" apart (center to center). Otherwise you would need to turn the mounting rails for the tent to run side to side and sit on top of those wide slats of the rack. But those slats are wider than the mounting 'strap' (stainless) pieces supplied with the tent, so you would need to make some new longer strap pieces. It's just flat stock with holes drilled. If that makes sense.
Again, that's based on what I can tell from photos. It's probably a good idea to find some individuals that have Rhino racks and see what they have done.

Box Rocket

Here's an image of the Tepui mounting hardware. If you needed longer strap pieces, it would be the flat solid pieces that the bolts go through, not the separated pieces that slide into the rails.
DSC_7534_1024x1024.jpg

jrob

Observer
Just got home and installed my heavy duty telescoping ladder on my ARB Simpson III.
Massive improvement. Thanks for the service Adam.
11667530_10153422647159267_822118545617373386_n.jpg

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer
Headed out to Fishlake National Forest outside Beaver UT this weekend for my first trip with my new ruggedized Kukenam XL. It felt much more spacious than my old Kukenam. The metal rings on the bottom of the tent were perfect for a pool for hanging some closet organizers to keep things handy.

image.jpg

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
Thanks JIMBO,

Thats pretty wide. My CVT's brackets are 13" 11/16

Would it be possible to see pics of how its mounted? I'm considering putting a Tepui ladder on my CVT tent. Is that wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven