Tepui Tent RTT

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: YIKES, that's a bummer--

^Yep, I can open the lid too with the Tepui open or closed. Thought that one out! (lol)

This was the wood template that I used for drilling the holes through the railing on my trailer.

1q7n.jpg

5j0a.jpg

mji6.jpg

Fortunately it worked out!!

I marked the Trailer Top (TT) ctr, between the tires and measured 16" each side--marked parallel ctr lines and drilled 4 (5,16") holes thru each line, the using the RACOR I was able to "EASE" the tent in place and centered it before tightening the provided bolts/w silicone/nylock nuts !

Heh Heh, I'm luckier than you I get to leave mine in the garage thru the winter, it's a big 3-car insulated garage, so if it's raining/snowing I still get to work inside it !--but

When it's snowing and I'm here in Nevada--I just take the jeep out and play in the snow, I might even try towing the trailer/w RTT in the snow this year--if it snows :elkgrin:

Good day

:costumed-smiley-007:bike_rider: JIMBO

Well I just put my trailer in storage for the winter. Winters in the rust belt are tough. The roads are either white from snow or the salt, so the Jeep and trailer stay off of them.

:REOutCampFire03:

Last edited:

Mark K

Observer
I diud about 100 miles today with the tent on top. 35E in the Twin Cities sucked with that thing up there. Those evenly spaced lines caused an even small bounce which shook the hell out of me.

Box Rocket

Cover looks great JIMBO. And holy smoke the Kukenam is a perfect fit on your Tentrax trailer. Looks like it was made for it. Very nice.

Grogie, unfortunately there is not a black cover available for the Ayer. I've had a few people interested in one though so I'll bring it up and see if there is enough interest and maybe we can get some.

Hitch Fire

Supporting Sponsor
ON SALE NOW!!! Tepui Tents is now offering used models for up to 40% off MSRP! Pick up only, so come on by and snag one. Price and model availability vary, so call to get more details. 1.800.301.9874

stingray1300

Explorer
Hey guys, just got back from an interesting trip. Little time right now, but here's a couple of shots to tease you:

DSC_0230 - Copy.jpg

Along the Denali Highway:
DSC_0142 - Copy.jpg

More to come as I get my photo-act together...

I will also share some of my upgrades that proved very necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven