The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Thanks for the explanation MG, for producing the high quality Sienna mounts in the first place, and for Chris/UJOR for continuing the Sienna love. The Sienna's absolutely rock, one of the best seats for the money. You two are such a massive asset to the van community, THANK YOU!! :bowdown::beer:

goneagain

Observer
Thanks for the explanation MG, for producing the high quality Sienna mounts in the first place, and for Chris/UJOR for continuing the Sienna love. The Sienna's absolutely rock, one of the best seats for the money. You two are such a massive asset to the van community, THANK YOU!! :bowdown::beer:

Im starting to come around to that line of thinking as well. Im pretty impressed by these two guys.

Racerman27410

As soon as we have the final revisions I'll just need a few weeks to get some whipped up. Will let everyone know here as well as my build thread when they're ready to ship (or when we're ready to take orders/have the pricing finalized.

Chris,

I am in for a set of the swivel fronts whenever. :)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Sweet! Will this be both the fixed rear mounts and the front swivels?

We have the rear fixed mounts on the shelf and ready to ship. Just made 15 or 20 pairs.

Happy to help my man!

Im starting to come around to that line of thinking as well. Im pretty impressed by these two guys.

Thanks, its great how 2 guys literally from opposite sides of the country can make things happen.

Chris,

I am in for a set of the swivel fronts whenever. :)

Sounds good. Will let everyone know as soon as we have them ready.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
And one is in your backyard!

Thanks, its great how 2 guys literally from opposite sides of the country can make things happen.
I really really hope Sienna seat mounts aren't the last of the collaborations. Both companies together can turn the entire van segment on its head--no denying that! :chef:

hurstjd

Adventurer
I bought these front seat mounts from MG last year and they are top-notch. Replacing the old seats in my 1997 E350 made all the difference in the world. The Toyota Sienna seats rock and they updated the whole look of the interior.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Thank you MG and Chris. I will continue to sit in my sienna seats in the living room for the time being :)

I've seen MUCH worse in the home furnishings dept. When I had V4s seats done I put them in my living room to mess with the wife before our couch arrived.

413801_4496009396869_1897230580_o.jpg

silvrzuki77

explorer
I like the coffee table! My wife said hell no, plus my kids would probably try to take it apart with their little tool kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I like the coffee table! My wife said hell no, plus my kids would probably try to take it apart with their little tool kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine said hell to the no until I got it finished and then everyone loved it so she learned to like it. My boys have figured out how to get the oil cap off but thats it. Well, the pull the spark plug wires out too but they're just laying in the valley so no biggie.

The seats and coffee table go together perfectly! :victory:

I agree! I should be an interior designer. :)

After almost 2 years of convincing my wife that we needed a big van, we finally bought one on Valentine's Day (because I'm romantic like that). With a roadtrip rapidly approaching, I bought a pair of Sienna recliners and a set of Ujoint mounts.

Anyone have pics, videos, links showing how the Ujoint mounts have been reinforced under the floor? I have a 2013 E350 EB with 5.4, and am trying to figure out how this has been done without dropping the gas tank or exhaust. I sure would appreciate any guidance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad