The Official 2012 Overland Expo thread!!! Post your comments, questions, images...

drifter_r6

Observer
Will be my first Expo, I'm extremely excited!!!

Where is the general parking area? NW of the campgrouds or SE of the lodge? ...so I know which way to approach the event.

haven

Expedition Leader
Use Google Maps to see the campgrounds. Search for "Mormon Lake Lodge, Mormon Lake Road West Side, Mormon Lake, AZ"
The main road into the campgrounds leads to the day pass parking.

A map of the ExPo grounds is downloadable as a PDF file from this link
http://www.overlandexpo.com/news/2012/5/11/final-event-map-2012.html

Here's the close-up view of where to park to register when you arrive.

OVEXRegistration.jpg

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
No transmission today. Tracking says it'll be in ABQ Monday. I didn't drive this far to miss this event though... my rental Corolla shall transform tomorrow into a camper.

uzj100

Adventurer
Virtual Expo

Camping out in the backyard in Raleigh, NC.

Turbo tent with a Land Cruiser in the driveway and sleeping on a cot. Also, that is black lab guard dog. :)

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

GTABurnout

Explorer
Nice After digging in to it some more I think we will take Schnebly Hill Road out to I17. Up to mounds park then take mormon lake road to FR240 then in. Any one see any problem with that route for a stock tacoma?

MojaveKJ

Adventurer
Camping out in the backyard in Raleigh, NC.

Turbo tent with a Land Cruiser in the driveway and sleeping on a cot. Also, that is black lab guard dog. :)

I have some great memories of backyard camping as a kid. Had to keep our skills sharp ya know.

MojaveKJ

Adventurer
Night one at the expo and keeping it a bit mellow. Long drives today so early to bed. I did cruise the show briefly and bought a Trasharoo and some QuickFists. A good Friday all in all.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337398401.018194.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven