The Triple Threat Grand Cherokee (2003 WJ)

K2ZJ

Explorer
Similar to the top of the world trail in Moab, your Jeep is at the edge of a cliff overlooking a valley.

Well this thread has pushed me over the top and I just bought a 01 WJ yesterday. Thank you very much for showing us the awesome build, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Lecoq

Explorer
Hi K,

I've got a small request. I'm looking at running Clayton 6 inch long arms in the next little while with 33.5 or 34 inch tires. Would you be able to let me know what it the total height of your WJ from ground to the roof?

I want to make sure it'll fit in the garage.

Thanks in advance.

theksmith

Explorer
Hi K,

I've got a small request. I'm looking at running Clayton 6 inch long arms in the next little while with 33.5 or 34 inch tires. Would you be able to let me know what it the total height of your WJ from ground to the roof?

I want to make sure it'll fit in the garage.

Thanks in advance.

i'll check, but i don't think i'm the best person to ask because when we did the JK axles i think i gained some height due to the way the IRO spring perches sit on there....

update - at the B pillar, i'm about 76 inches to the roofline

Last edited:

zjrog

Observer
oh and about the snake (Green Mojave Rattler)...

http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/mojave_rattlesnake.htm

Somehow missed this post... The Mojave Green is born pissed off and doesn't improve his attitude as he matures. He will chase you, he don't run. He has no idea what surrender or flight means. I wasn't aware they were that far east! I used to work in the upper Mojave Desert and he was the only snake I went out of my way to kill.

theksmith

Explorer
changed how the rear shocks mount and the rear bump stops: http://offroadpassport.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35479&postcount=876

IMG_3542.JPG

IMG_3530.JPG

testing out the new setup:

IMG_3534.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad