Truck Fridge sale. Prices only visible in checkout.

GFA

Adventurer
Eh? Are you sure you called me? I'm a one-man operation and don't recall ever hearing about this, nor would I ne 'kinda rude'. FWIW, though, all warranty issues are covered directly by Truckfridge.

Yeah, it's been about a year ago so my memory is a bit cloudy but you were just very short with me. Sounded like you were either interrupted or simply having one of those days we all get sometimes. No big deal, I'd buy it again from you.

mp_tx

Observer
Can someone verify the 13 3/4" width for these fridges? I literally have that exact width to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Can someone verify the 13 3/4" width for these fridges? I literally have that exact width to work with.

Even if it did fit, are you leaving room for ventilation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mp_tx

Observer
Even if it did fit, are you leaving room for ventilation?

Plenty of venting space on the top, front, and back but it's a slim nook with no room on sides. But from the pics it looks like the vent is on the side, so I may have to stick with my Yeti's. Bummer.

Xterabl

Adventurer
Where the vents in the fridge are, drill holes in your encasing walls, if possible (either a large one with a hole saw--like 2"-3", or an array of smaller holes, i.e. 1/4"). This is what I have done with my Edgestar, which has <1" clearance on both sides to the ~3/4" plywood surrounding it. So far so good for ~3-4 years.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Glad I found this thread will be buying one as soon as I can

FYI, there will be several new, larger steel-body models available soon, some with separate freezer sections. Watch my site for pricing. westyventures.com

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Will there be additional insulation? Metal is a better conductor than the plastic albeit not as tough.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Hmmm...Interesting, I'll keep watching. FWIW we have now completed 2 very busy years of camping with our TF 41 and it's worked great. A total of about 28 camping trips and no issues whatsoever.

lembowski

They still have not released photos or any information other than, 'we have them in the warehouse'. I'm hoping very soon, because I plan to use one in my own build.

Guess I will hold my trigger finger then. I was going to order from you, but new models are always worth waiting to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat